With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• Interface improvements for the Image Sensor. For the latest (version 3) Image Sensor, the app now automatically scrolls through the frames, creating an animation of each captured event. Pause and start the image playback by tapping on the image.
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The Alarm Guys
I had a Vivint alarm system that drove me nuts for 5 months. Had to call them 14 times for service and out of 14 they only came out 6 of them. The other 8 had a 4 hour window that I sat at home, lost money because I wasn’t at work, And They Never Showed Up!!!! And They Never Called. They were Terrible. I found The Alarm Guys and had them come out. What a difference a hard working service company makes. They were here in the morning and finished the job in one day. The techs had a issue with my door bell cam and next thing I knew the owner and his brother were at my house and resolved the issue. Where else do you get that kind of loyalty and commitment. I can answer that, No where!!, never!!. They run their company hands on. So I very highly recommend The Alarm Guys to anyone wanting a very good alarm and camera system.
They are the best.
No Homekit support
The lack of homekit support is really starting to get troublesome. This is the only integrated device to not support homekit, and is therefore the only thing in my house not included in my homekit automations. Honestly if they just added this one thing the app would go from one to five stars for me, since its usefulness would increase exponentially.
Really hope to see this added soon...
Edit: Gotta say, thank you very much to the developers for answering my review so quickly. That’s literally never happened before and it really shows how seriously they take input from their customers! I really do hope that homekit gets added soon, but I had to bump up my review a few stars in light of this response. Knowing that they’re listening to their customers gives me much, much more confident in the platform and it’s future. Keep up the good work and hope to see this added in the future!
Also, thank you for being willing to add a couple stars back. It is appreciated and we will keep working toward earning the last two stars here. We look forward to hearing from you again.
If u want the best u gotta go with the best
Live watch is by far the best alarm company there ever will be. I must say they go above and beyond to get a system installed in your home, very affordable, but the absolute best part about it is, yeah I kno they are wireless, they offer cameras, they offer home automation, but that’s still not it, you wanna kno what sets them apart from the rest, cause I’ve tried just about them all xfinity home, ADT, just to name a couple they all run on internet connection, that’s where live watch gets them, they run on a cellular connection when all the others fail due to power outages and such my home will still be protected cause Live Watch has my back
- 143.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.