Alarmed ~ Reminders + Timers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The awesome reminder + timer app that is alarmingly great!
• Pop-up reminder alerts with robust repeat scheduling, flexible snooze and full customization.
• Pop-up timers with custom messages, countdown / count up, timer queues and more.
• Support for both timed and location reminders.
• Use Siri to create reminders and import from the Reminders app into Alarmed.
• iCloud syncing & backup. (Extras Package)
• Notes-as-checklist instantly transforms notes into actionable checklists.
• Categories to help you organize your reminders and timers.
• Over 140 high-quality custom sounds included.
• Are you alarmed?
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Pop-Up Reminder Alerts
• Create a simple reminder with just a couple of taps.
• Want options? Alarmed offers full configurability, including robust repeat options, snooze, choice of custom sounds, pre-alarms, notes and more.
• Both timed and location reminders are supported.
• Drop-down panel for easy access to snoozing and notes.
• The Nag-Me feature allows for auto-repeating of reminders at regular intervals for a fixed period, or until you mark it as being done, whichever comes first. Helps to ensure that you get it done!
• DayMinders (Extras Package) features repeating reminders throughout the day, such as start at 9:00, repeat every 45 minutes for 8 hours.
• Import from the built-in Reminders app. Allows you to use Siri to quickly create reminders while on the go.
• Full sharing support (mail, message, print, AirDrop, etc.)
• Never forget something important again!
• Simple to create and use - tap, spin and go.
• From 1 second to 999 hours.
• Supports countdown, count up and timer queues
• Pause & resume.
• Super size timers for easy visibility.
• Countdown timers for the usual timing events, such as cooking, laundry, etc.
• Count Up timers for tracking progress on activities.
• Timer Queues are multiple timers in a single entity that fire in sequence.
• Includes over 140 custom sounds. From practical to fun to whacky.
• iCloud syncing keeps your data updated on multiple iOS devices as well as providing an off-device backup (Extras Package).
• Supports Interactive Notifications, which allow you to mark reminders done, snooze reminders, restart timers -- directly from the notification (lock screen, Notification Center, Apple Watch).
• Quick and easy to use with many advanced options which are there if you need them, out of the way if you don't.
• A built-in help system so you get the most from Alarmed.
• Database backup / restore (automatic backups on device, can email for safekeeping).
• Full VoiceOver Accessibility support.
• A Universal App with full native support for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
~~~ Are you Alarmed? ~~~
What's New in Version 5.1.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please spread the word to your friends and be sure to write a review (or just rate it) on the App Store if you are so inclined ... it is greatly appreciated!
Wonderful and I hope the developer is reading this
I wish there was a way to email the developer like most apps allow. This app seems phenomenal. I only wish I could have a function where you can only use the snooze once and then after that the nagging alarm takes over. Otherwise I can keep hitting snooze. I like the idea to get one "get out of jail card" snooze and then I'm nagged every minute or every five minutes until I start the task. If I had the function to maybe use this news like this this app would be 10 stars. I'm hoping since the developer doesn't leave anyway to be contacted that maybe he reads the reviews here. Really wonderful that he puts this out for free in hopes that people will donate for all his work. If he has that snooze function I wrote above I'll pay.
The only other function that would be cool would it be if I ended up not doing something I could market as "failed" or whatever and the app would kind of keep track of my streaks for when I did do it or not. Maybe every 10 times I did it I get a little virtual reward like a flower or jewelry or something. And the more I did it the bigger the reward would be, the harder to get rewards. But if I failed too many times than those rewards would start disappearing. I hope the developer will consider taking this app to whole new level at least the option to turn this app over to a game to make new habits. Thanks. I hope you're listening Mr. developer.
iWatch update. Love the paid for version
After downloading the free version I immediately saw the potential for awesomeness. It keeps everything in order and I haven't missed an appointment yet! Much more user friendly than the reminder that come with iPhones. I gave it 4 stars because I wish that I could set it to make a subtle noise even when my phone is on silent or on do not disturb but that might be a limitation on the iPhone.
I down graded my review a month after my iWatch came because the app wasn't compatible, well they fixed it on the last app update! I'm back to loving the app more than ever! You can even customize the length of the snooze for each alarm! If I could change one thing it would be to add two snooze buttons on the iWatch sometimes it would just be more convenient to be able to snooze an alarm for ten minutes for when I want to be reminder of something right away or an hour when I want to remember something later. However, it hasn't been an issue in a while with the new buttons on the app that allows you to add an hour or a day to an alarm in a swipe, thumb read, and tap.
4 Jan. New issue came up, I almost always use 24 hour time for work but I can't change this on the app and someone told me 1400 and I saved an appointment at 4:00 pm so I missed my appointment. I really wish I could change this. It would make my life easier
Stupendous beast of an app!
I've had this app for a very long time and have taken it off and put back on my phone many times. My issue in the past was it had so many options laid out in a way that was very confusing for complex reminders, so I used at least two other apps instead to make it easier, but wasted a lot of space. I downloaded Alarmed again a few days ago and the changes blew me away. Much, much easier to get to know but still all the bells and whistles (I have the extras package.) It still takes a little patience to learn all it can do, but the info pages are excellent at explaining all your options clearly. Very well written. It's easy to start using, you'll just find all the different ways to use it with a little time. I like lists, and I now use this as a replacement to the native calendar app in most cases. Clickable links to phone numbers! Location fired reminders (you can enter as many locations, specific or more general like a city name) that can be used for shopping lists! I'm still pondering all of the new ways I'll be able to use this app. Worth every penny, including the extras package. This app has been around forever and is regularly updated so no worries about a dead app 6 months from now. Alarmed, you are a genius and I'm a little in love with you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 30, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Mandell
- © 2010-2015 David Mandell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Package$4.99