Alarmed ~ Reminders + Timers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The awesome reminder + timer app that is alarmingly great!
• Pop-up reminder alerts with robust repeat scheduling, flexible snooze and full customization.
• Pop-up timers with custom messages, countdown / countup and pause.
• Use Siri to create reminders and import from the Reminders app into Alarmed.
• iCloud syncing among iOS devices. (Extras Package)
• Over 80 high-quality custom sounds included.
• Are you alarmed?
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Pop-Up Reminder Alerts
• Create or edit Quick Reminders with just a couple of taps.
• Super Reminders offer complete configurability, including robust repeat options, snooze, choice of custom sounds, pre-alarms, notes and more.
• Drop-down panel for easy access to key features, including Nag-Me, snoozing options, notes and editing.
• The Nag-Me feature allows for auto-repeating of reminders at intervals of either 1 minute or 1 hour. The reminder will continue to repeat until acknowledged.
• DayMinders (Extras Package) features repeating reminders throughout the day, such as start at 9:00, repeat every 45 minutes for 8 hours.
• Import from the built-in Reminders app. Allows you to use Siri to quickly create reminders while on the go.
• Duplicate, mail and message your reminders.
• Never forget something important again!
• Simple to create and use - tap, spin and go.
• From 1 second to 99 hours.
• Supports pause / resume.
• CountDown timers for the usual timing events, such as cooking, laundry, etc.
• CountUp timers for tracking progress on activities.
• Includes over 80 custom sounds. From practical to fun to whacky.
• iCloud syncing keeps your data updated on multiple iOS devices (Extras Package).
• Supports Background App Refresh, a new feature of iOS 7 which helps to keep your devices in sync with each other.
• A complete set of options to configure Alarmed to best suit your needs.
• A built-in Mini User's Guide to help you get the most from Alarmed.
• Database backup / restore (automatic backups, email support).
• Full support for devices with Retina displays, including 4" displays.
• Full VoiceOver Accessibility support.
• A Universal App with full native support for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
~~~ Are you Alarmed? ~~~
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Design refresh for iOS 7.
• Major improvements to Alarmed iCloud Sync for iOS 7 (easier setup, faster sync, more reliable).
• Supports Background App Refresh, a new feature of iOS 7 which helps keep your devices in sync with each other.
• Many bug fixes and small enhancements.
• 4.0.3 fixes several bugs in the 4.0 release.
NOTE: Alarmed retains support for iOS 5 & 6, but the codebase and design remain largely unchanged for these older versions of iOS. It is recommended that you update to iOS 7 for the best experience with Alarmed.
** If you are enjoying Alarmed, please leave a new rating in the App Store. It really means a lot!
Continues to be THE standard of excellence
10/13 I have used the app for YEARS. So excellence and reliable. You cannot do without this app. If you use it you will never be late again. Ever.
UPDATE: I should have known better. Of course, they fixed up the issues. This is again my favorite app. My brain. My wonderful helper.
I could just cry as I type this. My most trusted and used app is failing me. It's a 50/50 gamble if there will be any sound with your alarm. I have used this app for YEARS and something has now gone horribly wrong. I don't know what I'll do. My brain has been cut in half.
GET THIS APP!! Don't think just buy.
Update: I have used this app for over a year. EVERYDAY. The wake-up is the best. With playlist and fade-in it will wake up up gently or if you are like my hubby with full force. I use the reminders all day everyday. We are never late, I never forget things. I also homeschool and it keeps us on track during the day moving from subject to subject with the day minder. The developer is a man who totally cares about his products and customers.
Update: If you are a mom, BUY THIS APP NOW!!! You will never regret it and never go back to anything else. Perfection just keeps getting better.
I would be lost without this app and it just keeps getting better and better. Best $1 I have ever spent. I never forget or miss things. I am the most organized I have been in my life. And it all because of this app.
Love this app and great support!
This guy is awesome! I've had one issue (resolved on its own) and another time had a suggestion, both times he replied to my email promptly with personal attention. Every time there's an update, I go out of the way to update my app review because I feel that strongly about it. I'd be lost without this appl! I've been searching for an app which allows a quick way to add reminders with flexible snooze option because I always need to add quick reminders (I forget everything) and then I need to be able to snooze the reminder for variable times because I can't always get to the task and then I'll forget to do it later. This program us PERFECT!! Plus I use it for my reoccurring reminders! Now my calendar doesn't need to contain all my reoccurring reminders, making it difficult for me to actually see if I have anything that day! Love it! While the additional package has great features, I initially bought it because I felt the need to donate to ensure future support, and I've NEVER felt that way about an app! Wouldn't want David and his dog to go hungry! :)
This app was great--then something happened?
I'm not sure what's going on, but now my Alarmed app's sound feature fires only sporadically. Sometimes alarm sounds play while the phone is locked, but most of the time they don't; sometimes alarm sounds play while I'm actively using the phone, and sometimes not. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, thus the FAQ doesn't help for diagnosing what's wrong. (Also, sometimes the app's badges/banners/whatever don't appear on the screen, either, though I have its notifications set to display them.)
This problem popped up suddenly, unrelated to any change I made on my phone or to any app update; since then I have done backup restores, settings fiddling back and forth, and all sorts of other things, but no luck. I would REALLY like a fix for this, as the "sporadic-sound/sporadic-visual" problem has made this app almost completely useless for scheduling reminders. When I want to see what needs doing, I now have to physically open the app (and it takes forever to load now), and then come to find out I've missed appointments, tasks, and the like without realizing.
Please check into this--this was my favorite app because it helped me stay organized! I want to give this thing 5 stars again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Mandell
- © 2010-2013 David Mandell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Package$1.99