Alarmy Pro (Sleep If U Can) - Alarm Clock
By Delight Room Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
What's New in Version 4.3
——— NEW IN 4.3 ———
• Test out varius alarm missions and settings with Alarm Preview on the spot!
• Shake mission got little easier. But don't forget to test it using Alarm Preview function before using it in real.
• Alarm volume preview is added.
• Downloaded alarm ringtones now can be deleted (and re-download them whenever you want).
• Updated translations thanks to our wonderful contributors!
• Fixed minor bugs and crashes.
Super Sleep Maniac
I sleep 3-4hr a day so I hate when I have to wake up. Alarmy has helped me alot and there have been times I have slept 7-10minutes even with Alarmy going off 😜 I won't ruin any fun by writing how I cheat with Alarmy either.. but will tell you my most used trick - I set an iPhone alarm 2 minutes before and then an alarm on here, so when I hear the iPhone alarm, I wake up by thefear of Alarmy going off and having to do the mission to stop it - it saves me time!
SET AN APPLE ALARM TOO
To make sure this app starts going off I have to set an iPhone alarm for the same time as the Alarmy Pro alarm.
Waking the phone to silence the Apple alarm causes Alarmy to start going off. Once Alarmy Pro starts going off it won't stop until you complete the mission.
I use barcode instead of photo wake up because it's faster. I found a barcode that's always in the kitchen and then scan it every morning to stop the Alarm.
If you setup an iPhone alarm at the same time as Alarmy, this is a great, error- free solution.
say goodbye to not waking up
for me, waking up to just a normal alarm isn't enough to actually get my brain to start comprehending and understand that i'm awake. the way we deactivate normal alarms is so easy that i can literally do it while my brain is still asleep. alarmy's math option or making you get up to take a picture is amazing and i highly recommend this app to anyone who turns off their alarms without having any recollection of it every happening
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Delight Room Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2017 Delight Room Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.