Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock
By Delight Room Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
What's New in Version 4.5
• Increased alarm stability.
• Reduced app size considerably (Sleep Musics are now optionally downloable and not included in the app download).
• New 'Send Feedback' UI.
• Bunch of updates on translations in various languages (Thanks to our great supporters).
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
I'm a certified night owl/Queen of snooze button here
I'm a certified night owl but have been recently trying to switch things up and get up early. Being the queen of snooze as well I have mastered the art of "just 5 more minutes" Alarmy is helping me break that habit. I turned off snooze and set it up to where I have to shake the phone before it will turn off. Not only is it extremely annoying but shaking the phone really helps to wake me up. I'm so glad I downloaded this app. Only 4 stars though because I keep getting a notification every time I close the app and I'm not sure what it means because the way it's worded. Maybe fix that and I'll change to 5 stars.
I'm not a morning person..
This app seriously gets the job done! I usually can never wake up early but Alarmy assures I'm never late to school :D My two favorite features are the math and shake ones. They both manage to wake me up enough for me to get out of bed. I also love how you can adjust the difficulty of the math problems and the sensitivity of the shake function. Amazing, I definitely recommend!
It works! And I want more...
It would be nice to have some more difficult math problems, preferably the ones that need a pen and piece of paper. I did five math problems in bed this morning but fell asleep afterwards. However, the alarm did wake me up, at least for a while. I am satisfied with it since I usually don't remember anything with my other alarms. Looking forward to try the barcode mode tomorrow.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 137 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Delight Room Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2017 Delight Room Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.