■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone), "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem) and "Memorize Game mode"
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
• Alarmy now recommends alarm settings just for you!
• Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Alarm Clock Ever
This app is great because unlock the iphone alarm, it ALWAYS goes off and annoyingly doesn’t stop ringing until you literally open the app and dismiss the alarm. It’s the best
I recently got hired onto a new job and the pay/benefits are amazing. The downside is they have us working 7 days a week 10-13 hours a day. I was late a couple times and started to worry I was going to lose the job. My girlfriend suggested this app and it does a great job waking me up. I end up doing about 20 math problems every morning and drifting in and out before I can get them all done. I never get too comfortable though and now I’m always on time. I don’t like waking up at 3:45 am but I’m loving the extra Christmas money!
I’m never up on time but this alarm is obnoxious and you can’t turn it off until you open the app and do the puzzle and or math question. Best alarm I’ve ever had
- Delight Room Co., Ltd.
- 181 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Delight Room Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.