Travel light at each stage of your journey with our companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, check in, and move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, as you need it.
Features of our travel app:
• Book a flight and select your seat
• Shop one-way, round trip, and award travel
• Shop using our calendar feature
• Shop using your percentage off discount code (more coming soon!)
• See your trips in a list for easy access
• Purchase a seat upgrade using Apple Pay (before check-in only)
• Change your seat prior to departure
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight
• Add your precheck number during check in
• Access your mobile boarding pass—no more paper
• Add your boarding pass, Mileage Plan and Lounge card to Apple Wallet
• Pre-select your meals in Main Cabin and First Class
• See your flight schedule and boarding time
• Share your travel itinerary by email with friends and family
• Sign in to your account to sync your trips saved in your My Trips
• Track your Mileage Plan balance & view your account activity and tier status
• Keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists
• Receive push notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and more
• Change to an earlier or later flight when you check in
• Add flight details to your iPhone’s calendar
• Add your Alaska Airlines reservations to the app
• Track flights taken by friends and family
You can find additional information about the Alaska Air travel app by visiting alaskaair.com/mobile.
Thanks for sending us feedback at email@example.com. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.
We’ve squashed more bugs.
More small tweaks and fixes have been made as we continue to improve our app and ensure you have the best experience on your journey. Thanks for your help finding bugs, and please do continue to send feedback - we're always listening!
Ratings and Reviews
It is always fast and easy to book a flight and pick your seat. I love using apps that are easy to use as you go step your step to get the job done and this app is super easy to use and if you are a 1st time user of the app. Within 24 hours of your flight Alaska Airlines will send you a notification that you can check in and if there’s empty seats still you can change your seat from the original seat choice you made at the time you booked the flight. Alaska Airlines will also give you the opportunity to check your bags if you have to check one in if you have an over size bag or have more then one that is your free carry on. You can pay for extra baggage fees when you check in online or using the Alaska Airlines app or wait and pay at the airport Incase you end up with more baggage or you ended up not needing a extra bag. After you get checked in the app will ask if you want to add the boarding pass to your Wallet if you use an iPhone.
Great App Not Great For Booking
This is my 2nd favorite airline app. Booking a flight is easy and I can get to information which is nice. United,Singapore, Southwest, JetBlue and others are about the same but I find the interface better. I will say though the best in the market is Delta. I am sure tons of people have tons to say about Delta but it’s true.
The one thing these apps can add is calendar views and better ability to look up awards with partner airlines. I also don’t like the coloration but I am being nit picky. Also if you track airline fare codes etc. Alaska isn’t quite and up front about it as other airlines. If you credit Alaska mileage it’s no big deal but if you credit other airlines it can be a bit annoying. Again minor things but it keeps it from 5 stars as to me on the Delta app I can easily get that information. Some other things like checkout can use help and saving to a wallet can be easier but these are very minor and things most people probably don’t care about.
Flaws - Errors - Usability
This app has some serious usability flaws. Can’t checking in directly from flights purchased using the app? When purchasing app frequently fails. App also doesn’t allow you to search nonstop flights you have to filter them after you perform a search. When you look at your trips, flights are in different screens, would be much more useful on on screen. The first screen is the summary, but it doesn’t give you any summary, but they do give you a pretty photo, not very useful. Definitely could use improvements. I love Alaska Airlines. I usually will pay more to fly them, but the app is definitely a huge area of improvement. With over 20 years of usability experience and almost 20 years of mobile experience, Alaska Airlines mobile team needs to focus on users needs and ease of use.
- Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- 100.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Alaska Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.