Alaska Statutes (2012 edition) aka AK12
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The laws for the State of Alaska in an easy-to-use, iPhone interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Alaska law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.3
- updated to latest statutes (as of August 2012)
- minor fixes
Works well, but needs an update.
It's a nice, easy way to reference statutes on the fly, but it's now 2 years out of date. I can't recommend it to my co-workers in Juvenile Probation until updated.
Like this app. Would be nice if it were updated, though.
Badly in need of an update
As of January 2014, this app developers have not updated the statutes in this app since August 2012. Difficult for professionals to use ethically until updated.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 10, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Kinney
- © 2012 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.