By Alaska Voice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have all your Phone Features on your Mobile or Tablet
You can have all the features of your office phone system on your mobile phone or tablet. Now you can work from anywhere with almost any device. Your Alaska Voice app can be used to make or receive calls from your desk phone, your PC or MAC and mobile device. Look up your contacts, make and receive voice and video calls or chat with colleagues on any device, anywhere.
Save Time, Do More with Alaska Voice
Alaska Voice on your mobile phone, tablet or desktop will give you all the functionality of your Voice over Internet phone system anytime, anywhere.
• Call from anywhere – Make and receive calls on your mobile device as though
you were at your desk. With single number convenience, the person you call will
see your office desk phone number. Now you can choose who sees your mobile
• Receive calls on any device – When someone calls your primary number, the
call will appear on one or more of the devices that you’ve set up. This can
include your desk phone, your mobile phone, your PC or MAC and tablet
devices. You answer the call on whichever device is most convenient for you.
• Call Manager: Mute, transfer, place calls on hold, record calls (where
local laws permit) make three-way calls and adjust the microphone or headset
• Upgrade your calls to video: If the person you’re calling has a compatible
service, you can choose to uplift the call to a video call. More bandwidth is
required for video calls.
• Chat: Send instant messages to other people in your corporate directory who
are using the same service, no matter what device they are using.
Alaska Voice is fully integrated into our advanced IP voice services network with reliable performance and great support. Your sensitive information is safeguarded with our industry standard security and privacy measures. When team members can work from anywhere, Alaska Voice becomes an important part of your business continuity strategy.
IMPORTANT: Alaska Voice is only available to Alaska Communications Voice over Internet account subscribers. To learn more about Voice over Internet or schedule a free demo, visit: http://www.alaskacommunications.com/For-Your-Business/Voice-Over-Internet.aspx
What's New in Version 2.15.03
This release adds the following new features:
- Display presence details for non-Accession lines in a BG
- Integrated SMS and IM interface on Accession Mobile
- Allow the contact list to be searched by number as well as name
- Support Copy and Paste on chat messages
- Support multiple file transfers at the same time
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 2.15.03
- Size: 98.0 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ACS Wireless
- © 2012 Alaska Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.