Nigeria's first fully digital bank, designed to help you save more.
Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
What's great about ALAT?
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- In-app debit card pin setting.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
If you're tired of regular old banks and you want to take control of your money, ALAT is for you. Join us!
There's more good stuff on https://alat.ng.
If you're curious or you need help, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0700CALLALAT.
*Requires a working internet connection. SMS and data charges may apply.
- We've fixed several bugs and improved your experience on the app.
- You can now log in to the app and authorise transactions with Face ID on iOS.
Look out for future updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Apps hang when trying to load up . Kindly resolve this as fast as you can .
Unable to log in
App hang when I try to type my password to log in...help
Have created some goals on this app,whenever I’m trying to cash the goals,it keep saying goal doesn’t exist, like what kind of digital banking is this? I shouldn’t have put my money into this, called them severally, emails but they didn’t do anything to it
THIS IS SO POOR.
- Wema Bank Plc
- 113.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 ALAT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.