Albert - Manage Your Budget, Saving, and Debt
By Albert Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Albert gives simple financial advice and lets you take action directly from the app.
Albert connects to all of your accounts and provides real life recommendations—like repaying credit card debt with a low-interest loan, getting life insurance, or setting up the right retirement plan. We partner with the world's largest financial institutions so that you can take action on our guidance directly from the app.
* Automatically sync all of your financial information in one place - bank accounts, credit cards, loans, investments, even your property. Albert supports every major financial institution in the U.S.
* Save automatically with your Albert Savings account, directly in the app. Withdraw your money at any time, quickly and with no fees.
* Track your financial health and find actionable ways to improve
* Get an automatic, intelligent view into your budget. See your income, bills, and spending in one place
* View searchable, fully categorized transactions across all of your accounts
* Receive smart notifications that alert you when things are happening with your money – like a tax refund, an upcoming bill, or an unwanted fee.
* Albert is totally free.
* Your peace of mind is our highest priority.
* Albert uses bank-level security to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored. We don't store your banking credentials, and we work with the world’s largest financial institutions to hold our servers to the highest standards.
* All funds held within Albert Savings are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000.
What's New in Version 2.1
- More control over savings: in addition to automatic savings, you can now set your own weekly amounts.
- Charting for spending: visit the budget section and any list of transactions to view a pie chart of historical spending by category or merchant
- New renter's insurance options
- Squashed some bugs
Used to work
I used to really like this app. Then my credit card and investment accounts stopped syncing and the only updated info I could find was from my Chase checking and auto loan accounts. I got pretty frustrated and deleted my accounts, tried to add them again and I still couldn't get any info from the past 5 or 6 weeks. Fed up, I deleted the app, currently using Mint to monitor my finances (all my accounts never fail to sync with Mint), and might try Albert again in the future. Hope you have better luck than I did.
Great insights into your spending
While I haven't tried their Savings account, it has helped me better understand my spending habits and made some informative observations. It was pretty easy to set up and though there are some visual bugs, it has been working great for me. I think it would be especially useful to someone straight out of college or struggling to save money.
Worked at first
I liked the idea and simplicity. However, about a month ago, it stopping syncing with my accounts and kept getting "request timeout," messages. I've tried to reach out to customer service via text, and have not been having any luck. The good thing is that it recommends how to budget better, along with better interest credit cards which I got now. I just wish it would sync.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Albert Corporation
- © 2016 Albert Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).