Albert - Money Management
By Albert Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Albert is your financial genius – the smartest, most powerful financial assistant around.
Albert connects to all of your accounts and puts your financial plan on auto-pilot. Saving up for a rainy day, budgeting, tackling debt, investing, taking care of family and your retirement – we’ll help you set it up. Our team of human financial geniuses guide you through your financial journey and answer your most complex questions.
* A personalized financial plan, on auto-pilot.
* A team of financial geniuses, on demand, always a text away.
* Save automatically with your Albert Savings account, directly in the app. Withdraw your money at any time, quickly and with no fees.
* Save for goals and move money instantly between your goals.
* Smart notifications that alert you when things are happening with your money – like new subscriptions, a tax refund, an upcoming bill, or an unwanted fee.
* Automatically sync all of your financial information in one place - all of your transactions, bank accounts, credit cards, loans, investments, even your car and home. Albert supports thousands of financial institution in the U.S.
* Get an automatic, intelligent view into your budget. See your income, bills, and spending in one place
* Your peace of mind is our highest priority.
* Albert uses bank-level security to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored. We don't store your banking credentials, and we work with the world’s largest financial institutions to hold our servers to the highest standards.
* All funds held within Albert Savings are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000.
What's New in Version 3.3
Updates for iOS 11
Terrible at fixing issues and linking accounts
I’ve been trying set up my Albert for MONTHS. Not only does it NOT let me link my Wells Fargo account by telling me my user credentials are invalid, which is impossible because I login to my Wells app WITH ZERO ISSUES, but I cannot delete an old bank account AT ALL. I’ve written “support” on 3 separate occasions and I continue to get the same generic bull about going to the profile and deleting the institution. I’ve done that numerous times only to get stopped by a message that tells me I can’t delete because it’s linked to the Albert savings account, which I haven’t even set up yet. I’ll be switching to a decent app that doesn’t send you through the ringer of nonsense just to “save money.”
Simple app I downloaded to save money. Everytime I open the app I have to go though this stupid magic wizard or whatever they’re selling. It’s annoying, for that reason I’ll be uninstalling and taking my money to another account that doesn’t nag me. Update after the developer response, thanks but obviously it keeps happening which is why I wrote it.....update, seems it has been fixed and apparently I wasn’t the only one. You get 4 stars now, gotta work real hard to earn the 5th
Can’t get official documents
Be advised, if in the event you need to have documentation of this savings account, you will not be able to get anything from this service. They only have this mobile app, so a web client can’t get you any information. I reached out to support and they said to take a screenshot. Screenshots aren’t admissible for official documents.
I also experienced Albert constantly having to refresh the credentials for my checking account, making the service unusable for the savings automation service.
Not worth the headache it can cause, at least not in its current state.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Albert Corporation
- © 2017 Albert Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.