By MyWebGrocer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the fresh new look of your Albertsons app, your digital connection to your neighborhood store.
We've made it easier to save you time and money by adding new side navigation, updated the header so you can access your shopping list anywhere in the app, added another way to browse with new swipe feature, and put all recipe information on one screen to make it easier to make a recipe from your phone.
Shopping Lists: Stay organized with an electronic list that's synched to the shopping list in your albertsons.com account. You can even check off items as you shop so you won't overlook an item again.
Weekly Circular: Look up all the current sales when you need them.
Store Locator: Away from home but need to pick up a few items? Use the convenient store locator to find your way to the nearest Albertsons.
• Simple navigation
• Browse weekly specials to see current pricing and sale dates and add them to your grocery list
• Add any item to your list with the text option
• Shopping list is separated into categories for easy in-store use
• View product photos to make it easy to find items on the shelf as you shop in our store
• Check items off your list as you place them in your cart
• The grocery list on the app stays in sync with your list on albertsons.com
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Minor bug fixes
Update- still has a couple of issues
1. Still can't move from category to category on the specials. Have to leave each one and move to the next.
2. The button to check off items purchased is not user friendly. If you don't hit it just right, it takes you to the item description instead. There is no check off button there, so you have to go back to the previous screen... Which of course goes back to the top instead of the item you were on... So you have to find it again.
3. Suggest that they make it so you can arrange the categories to match your shopping/store format. It gets cumbersome when you have a long list.
A good start
I like the app and the idea of it but it needs more features to be of real use to me. For instance, when you click on a sale grouping it would be nice to be able to add the particular item on the grouping to your list rather than just the first item listed. I do like that you can search the ad by category and that you can see the current ad. I really like the sale ad shopping list feature but until it is improved a bit I don't think I will be using it. I can get better details with a pen and paper. I would also like to be able to search and add items to my shopping list that are carried by my store. Its a good start but needs work.
Not sure why so many say that app doesn't work. It works great for me. Nice to be able to make a list and have handy while in store. I like having the circular available for me to look at as well. Adding things to the list is easy, though prices only add when it's a sale item. I realize having prices for other items could get tricky as you'd have to be tied into store server for accurate price. Some of the recipes are good too. I like that you can change stores too. I like that sale dates are included on listing.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 30, 2014
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MyWebGrocer, LLC
- © 2012 MyWebGrocer Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.