Do you think it's troublesome to view photos on a particular date? Use this application becomes very easy!
Collection and sharing of memories photos.
(1) Display calendar and photos.
(2) Shows the date count (Day Countdown).
(3) Share button.
(4) The number of pictures to be saved is unlimited.
(5) Click image to save to album.
(1) Select a specific date or today (default).
(2) Press the buttons in the lower right corner: Assign the record number.
(3) Click the top right / outer button: Select an album photo or Take a photo.
(4) Click the SAVE button: to save the photo.
(5) Click the top button: share photo.
Watch demo video:
If you have any question or problems please contact
We are committed to fixing bugs as soon as possible.
Optimized for iOS 11.
- Han Chang Lin
- 39.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Han Chang Lin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.