This classic alchemy puzzle game starts off with the four basic elements - Air, Water, Earth and Fire. Mix them together and create new elements. Make Santa Claus, a crocodile, a skeleton, sushi, or an elephant! Can you create and discover all 1000 elements? This premium brain teaser provides hours of exploration, creativity and fun. Play and share your progress with your friends. Caution - this game is addictive, and could keep you busy all day! :)
- Unique "Hot-Cold" indicator option that tells you when you are close
- Hint system with extended hints that display element names
- Cheats available - You can cheat and unlock elements, if you get stuck
- Stars* that mark when elements can no longer be used
- Leaderboard and sharing on social networks
- Long press to see an elements' parents
Can't create any more new elements? Simply place one or more items to the top of the screen and click the "Hint" button in menu. The hint can be simple (just a number of possible elements) or extended (also see their names). The type of hint can be changed in the "Options" menu. See the in game help menu for full instructions.
Good luck Alchemist!
This update brings several new enhancements requested by Alchemists, as well as bug fixes and element updates.
- The "Possible Elements" screen now only shows possible elements and does not show known elements
- This "Hint" function also will only report back the number of possible elements, and no longer includes known elements
- The sharing system has been overhauled so you can now share on your favorite social media platform every 200 elements (can receive 5 free cheats!)
- There is a new special message for Alchemists that have discovered all 1000 elements and go back into the app
- When you press the clear screen button, the app will now ask for confirmation. No more accidental clearings!
- Unlocking items with a cheat will play the the discovery sound and vibrate (if these are turned on in the settings)
- Sounds are back, other than the tap sound which annoyed some players
- The "Enable/Disable" sound option under "Settings" now works again
- You can play music in the background and the game sounds or ads will not turn off the music
- Ad frequency has been greatly reduced
- Sharing messages and links have been fixed
- Resetting the game now clears the history so you can start totally fresh
Element Changes (names not shown to avoid spoilers!):
- 1 element graphic updated to reduce gender-bias and clarity
Ratings and Reviews
Not as good as similar games
This game looks very nice, and I like that the playing area is quite large, but I don't like that the elements are in a separate screen instead of in a column on the side so every time I need to grab an element I have to go into a separate menu...just isn't user friendly. Also, the number of ads is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. But what makes me more angry is the features the game wants you to pay for that come for free on games like Alchemy and Alchemy 2, namely noting final elements. Alchemy 2 actually takes elements off the board when there are no more combinations to make with them, which is very nice. At the end of the day, other games do this much better without the annoyance of ads and other in-app purchases.
Calling all creative people needing a challenge
Easy to get stuck which is awesome because there’s always a challenge. My only advice would be this, Try adding a screen to see how many possible mixtures there are for each element and if already discovered then to show what it created when mixed with said element.
I love this game, I’ve been playing for a long time now and it’s so addictive one of my all time fav games. I can really appreciate the work that went into this game and I would love to see it geting updated regularly I don’t know what else could be done but I would love to see this game evolve.
- Daniel Asto
- 44.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 NuclearApps
- In-App Purchases
- Elements* $0.99
- Premium Package $2.99
- Hot/Cold Meter $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.