The Alcovisor® app pairs with Alcovisor®’s breath alcohol analyzers MAR BT and CLICK, which is available at www.alcovisor.com.
Alcovisor®’s professional models has been adopted by law enforcement agencies, medical and education facilities, transportation agencies and DOT (Department of Transport) workplaces; while MARS BT and CLICK is the personal model which enables health concerning individuals to check their own alcohol blood contents with professional grade fuel cell sensor after alcohol consumption.
• Alcovisor app could pair up with MARS BT with Bluetooth, or CLICK by simply attached to the headphone jet of a smartphone
• Start test as instructed on the smartphone screen, blow through the installed mouthpiece, then BAC (blook alcohol content) value will be displayed in a second.*
• Mouthpiece is detachable for personal hygiene.
• BAC test data is logged and plotted as a graph. Sequential tests over time allow users picture how their body react to alcohol after consumption.
*for detailed using instruction please refer to individual user manual.
• fix the bluetooth connection problem in ios 10
- C4 Development Ltd
- 54 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Lets Viva Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.