Alef Bet - Hebrew Flashcards
By Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flashcards of the Hebrew Alphabet! Run through animated stacks of cards for letters, sofits, and vowels. Listen to letter names. Keep score of cards you've gotten right. Restart stacks with only cards that need more work. Restart a stack of cards at any time!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
* Fixed problems with sounds not playing on some devices.
* Card switching and animations are much faster.
* Long words are no longer cut in half and wrapped.
* Words & Letters are now centered vertically in their bounding box.
* Debate ensued over whether the kaf and pey (dotted forms) exist as "sofits". These two forms were removed from the app.
A nice program for just learning the Hebrew letters. For what it is I would have given 5 stars but less than $2 and the interface isn't obvious for flipping the cards over. It took a few minutes to figure it out. (Tap the bottom right corner, don't swipe)
Does not scramble
Not great. Another waste of money. The letters are in the same order every time. At least it has sound :(
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
- © Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.