ALEH Academia App, the official mobile learning app of the Latin American Association for The Study of The Liver, offers access to hundreds of educational materials and activities published by ALEH over the years such as eLearning programs, Learning Quizzes, Webcasts and much more*
Users may even interact with their peers through discussion forums at anytime while completing learning modules or viewing lectures.
The ALEH Academia App also features a powerful search system allowing end-users to easily find precise materials/activities and much more!
Privileged access is free for ALEH active members, others may purchase a digital privileged access through the app.
*Requires an ALEH Membership or an ALEH Academia Account and an Internet connection. Designed for iPhone and iPad.
Published under license from MULTILEARNING Group Inc.; ALEH's digital education content provider.
Access to Premium content of the ALEH Academia is reserved for ALEH active members, however you can purchase a "1 YEAR DIGITAL PREMIUM ACCESS".
- E-MED HOSTING.COM INC.
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Latin American Association for The Study of The Liver (ALEH). Published under license from MULTILEARNING Group Inc.; ALEH's digital education content provider.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Digital Premium Access $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.