LYNX See & Say: Free Safety and Security Mobile App for Riders
The LYNX See & Say Safety and Security App offers riders a quick and discreet method for reporting safety and security concerns directly to the police. App users can send photos, six second video, text descriptions, and locations of suspicious people or activities. From the home screen, users have two easy options for contacting the police:
* The “Report an Issue” button allows users to send text or photos directly to the police. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, users can select locations and report categories to assist the police. Riders can also send reports anonymously if they chose.
* The “Call 911” button will connect customers directly the police.
The application is designed for robust operation even under conditions of poor signal strength. If you send a report from an area without cellular/Wi-Fi connectivity, it will be stored and sent when connectivity returns. The system is also designed to send text descriptions before photos so that the police can get information as quickly as possible.
BOLO (Be On the Look Out) Alerts. BOLO Alerts on LYNX See&Say may display alerts from the police about specific persons of interest. For example, LYNX may display information about a missing person or child, such as where they were last seen. If you see a person from a BOLO, immediately call 9-1-1 and send an app report discreetly.
Help keep LYNX safe, "See Something, Say Something"
Ratings and Reviews
What a game changer on my commute
Orlando has really shown its concern for the welfare for those of us that commute! What a nice surprise. Keep it up Lynx.
Thanks Lynx! The ‘link’ to safety is appreciated!
Deben pasar más ya q se tardan y. La misma ves devén dejar el link hasta más tarde👍🏻
- Elerts Corporation
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © ELERTS Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.