By SEGA CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
■Announcement (10/3 JST)■
For iPhone5 S/iOS 7 user, the “Head-to-Head” feature cannot be accessed at this time.
We are currently investigating the cause of this issue.
Alexandria Bloodshow, the second installment in the "Bloodshow" trading card defensive strategy series, is finally here!
All the fun of Sega's arcade trading card games comes to you on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad in this gripping sequel to Samurai Bloodshow!
- Set thousands of years in the past, the player takes command of an army in hopes of fighting back an enemy invasion!
- Witness a war the likes of which were told of in ancient Egyptian murals and Greek pottery painting!
Robust Single Player Mode!
Trading cards meet VS. play meets defensive strategy gaming in this awesome new fusion!
- Gain a new card with a unique ability every time you play! Over 120 in total to collect!
- 2 armies x 17 stages x 5 difficulty settings equals a whopping 170 different battles!
- Supports Game Center Achievements and Leaderboard!
It's hours and hours of entertainment!
Exciting VS. Play!
- Collection or Combat, the competition is fierce!
- Build a personalized deck that suits your play style!
- Once you've got the ultimate deck, use it to crush your rivals in head-to-head online VS play via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth!
(Wi-Fi or Bluetooth must be enabled in order to play VS. mode.)
- Choose between the vastly different Egyptian and Greek armies!
- Compete with players the world over in online multiplayer!
- Play against iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPad, and iPod touch 3rd Gen+ (except the 8 GB model) users!
What's New in Version 1.0.9
No way to get back full game if you restore phone.
So you pay to unlock the game - fine. But if you ever restore your phone the app will revert to the trial version. Forget other in-app purchases, its the entire access to the full game that you can no longer get. Terrific game that is a rip-off because of this. Don't delete it, restore your phone, don't buy a new phone (ever).
As good as samurai but there's a catch
Be careful sega doesn't rip you off when you restore a phone. The fact you download it for free and "unlock" the full version in game is not recognized by the App Store so you may run into what I ran into and no longer have access to the full version you paid 3.99$ for. Sega customer service is not going to help you, receipts or not. Good game, just be careful.
Update: Sadly, I just realized this game does not have a "restore purchases" option, so if you restore your device you lose your full version and your money. Terrible.
Both this and Samurai Bloodshow are my favorite games on the ipad. These 'Bloodshow' games are pure style. The artwork is great, the music is great and the gameplay is great. Highly recommended, both Alexandria and Samurai Bloodshow.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 276 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SEGA CORPORATION
- © SEGA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version$3.99
- Zen Card 12 Pack$3.99
- Premium Card 3 Pack$6.99
- Zen Card 7 Pack$2.99
- Zen Card 3 Pack$1.99