Virtual algebra tiles for hands-on exploration of algebraic concepts.
▪ Unit, x, x², y, y², and xy tiles
▪ Easy to add, drag, rotate, copy, and remove tiles
▪ Snapping for easy placement and alignment
▪ Drop opposite pairs on each other to cancel
▪ Workspaces for Equations and Factors
▪ Pen tools for annotations and labels
1. Adding and subtracting integers
2. Multiplying and dividing integers
3. Modeling expressions
4. Simplifying expressions
6. Solving equations
7. Solving systems of equations
8. Add and subtract polynomials
9. Multiply and divice polynomials
10. Factor trinomials
11. Completing the square
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Liking the app and how I can use it for remediation in equations and factoring or as an introductory tool. It would be VERY (I hope the developers are reading this part) helpful if I didn't have to tap the eraser 20 plus times to be able to erase my writings. I look forward to continuing to using this app. I would also like to be able to creat multiple pages of problems I have already created ahead of time. Then be able to scroll through pages and maybe even save them.
I have found few math apps that I even think are decent. I am a math curriculum and instruction specialist for my school district. I bought the bundle for the algebra tiles. I am purchasing this bundle for other teachers in my district.
This is a great app for a great price. It's easy to use and manipulate. It does not teach you how to use algebra tiles mathematically so you have to already understand the concept of using them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.