Become an inventor with Algodoo - Start designing and testing your ideas in seconds. Algodoo is endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
In a simulated “real” world you can build, play and make your inventions come alive. With simple drawing tools, objects like gears, motors, lasers, springs, ropes, and even water, you can test wacky ideas, build amazing machines and design cool games. Easily share your beautiful creations with friends and challenge them to use their own creative minds.
The simulation methods are based on cutting edge technology and also used by Algoryx in advanced engineering simulations, movie visual effects and virtual realitys simulators! In Algodoo they come in a irresistible format accessible for everyone.
Algodoo is also available for Mac on the Mac App Store!
Algodoo includes the following features:
◉ For drawing and building
Algodoo comes with an abundance of tools for constructing, building and creating your designs.
• Use the unique Sketch tool - an all-in-one tool with gestures for multi drawing and editing - that makes your workflow quick and easy.
• Or draw your creations with basic tools like Circles, Boxes, Polygons, Planes, Gears, Ropes & Chains.
• Make your inventions truly unique by adding physics like Springs, Axles, Thrusters, Lasers, Fixates and Tracers.
• Edit and interact with your creations using tools like Scale, Rotate, Move, Cut and Drag.
• For even more editing you can make water, set collision layers, group objects, add mechanics, etc, to your different components.
◉ For design and final touches
The Algodoo world is colorful but you can easily change the look and feel in Algodoo.
• Set color for your background, water and your objects. Save your colors as different palettes for future work. You can also change the look of your artwork with pre-made palettes like X-ray, Optics, Sunset, and many others.
• Experiment with different materials in Algodoo. In seconds you can set density, friction and restitution for your objects. Making them slippery like ice, heavy like gold or bouncy like a rubber ball. Algodoo comes with 9 different pre-made materials: Gold, Glass, Stone, Steel, Rubber, Helium, Wood, Ice and the Default Algodoo material.
◉ For sharing and daring
If you want some inspiration, find scenes in “Algobox” - a library of Algodoo creations. There are more than 30 000 user-created scenes that you will find amazing, awe-inspiring and fun.
• Browse around for hours, download and play your favourite scenes, all within Algodoo.
• Sign up for your personal account and start sharing your creations. Challenge your friends to try them or dare them to build even cooler scenes.
• Rate, comment and like all scenes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
◉ Quick and easy to get started
Algodoo comes with built-in tutorials which step-by-step introduce you to all the tools an main functions. Getting started is made even easier. If you want additional training and tips then watch some of the many videos and webinars that exist from links within Algodoo.
Algodoo is just endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
- Finally, long awaited support for iOS 10!
- 64bit support
- Fixes "invisible buttons" bug
- Fixes for iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
This is great
This is great but the reason I’m giving it a three star rating is because that it sometimes doesn’t let me do The brush And a lot of other controls An since algodoo it’s very heavy weight
My iPad is very fast iPad Air 2 but not on algodoo
When I put to much water in It dramatically slows down
Please fix the problems I have and the crashing issues fix the issue please please please
Sometime so mad 😡
I like playing this game ,but the only problem is that sometime it does not bring you back that your doing and also it reloads to many times😡 so fix this game please because I like this game back that the problem so please fix it. And kicks me out for no reason. And I play on a apple iPad 🍎
I love this app
I love algodoo but I think it’s missing a few things for the iPad it’s really fun but I can’t put text on any spares I make I also can’t do other things that people on pc can do I only ask for people on iPads to be able to put in text
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.