Alien Creeps TD
By Outplay Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alien Creeps TD: fight aliens and save the world in the most action packed tower defense game on IOS!
This tower defense game has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning bolts! Helicopters! Explosions!
Boom and blast those creeps with powerful towers! Mow them down with sturdy infantry units and armed heroes! Zap them with the supercharged Tesla Tower! Upgrade your weaponry, plan your strategy and get ready for action!
- 50 explosive levels and unique, special events
- Brand new 3D Touch Technology: combat speed is controlled by how hard you press the screen!
- Defend the Earth with thrilling free to play tower defense action
- Rise to the challenge and perfect your strategy with 3 thrilling game modes
- Deploy your heroes and infantry across a variety of demanding terrains
- Devise the ultimate defense with an array of devastating towers
- Unlock powerful new towers and abilities to aid your defense
- Invite allies to join this all-out war and share Airstrikes and Reinforcements with them!
- Take on an additional 58 insane 2 minute challenges perfectly optimized for mobile gameplay
- Blitz through waves of creeps at high speed with our fast forward feature
Get all the latest intel here:
What's New in Version 2.11.0
CLASH WITH A CANNIBAL IN THE LATEST EXPLOSIVE EVENT!
– Complete level 5 and play through four special event levels to earn amazing rewards and upgrade your armory!
– Battle a new Creep: the voracious Glutton gobbles up smaller Creeps to regain health!
– Unlock a new Hero, Gravitas: greedy and self-centred, he uses gravity as a weapon!
This game deserves a lot of praise for being good at what it does. The events can be challenging to new players and a breeze for the experienced strategist. A good dynamic of enemies and difficulty as the levels progress, with scaling upgrades and reasonably small amounts of IAP ads. I suggest the devs reduce the time on (late game) tower upgrades by about 15-25%, as the cost in time prevents a dedicated player from moving at their own pace (without paying real money for gems, for speed boosts).
Further, the tutorial is the biggest frustration. Every action is scripted for you to perform, both in levels and on the world map. You must follow timed commands for and intro and 3 levels, and cannot click anything else until the 3rd required level. Only after doing all 4 levels can you freely play or upgrade, or check other in-game content. I highly suggest the developers add a "skip tutorial" button that hovers during the entire duration of all 4 missions, to allow people to move on when they feel ready. Of course, this wouldn't need to finish levels 1-3 with 3 stars, but simply disable the scripted actions.
Overall, a fun game, can be quickly checked or binge-played at will. Doesn't require IAP to be playable, and the events and offers are generally worthwhile. Next step is to have a Sandbox mode, with customizable creep waves and tower positions.
Initially, an addicting game. Watching ads to speed upgrades is great but somehow you still have to buy gems to get what you need to progress. Outplay, if you sell ad space, you should not REQUIRE players to buy anything. You are making cash with advertising so why do i have to BUY additional heroes? Anybody who says they did not spend money, yet still went far in the game is a liar and probably an Outplay employee. Update. Couldn't take it anymore. Uninstalled just now. Had a great basis for a game, but in the end, it was just too geared toward separating the weak minded from their money.
Changed my mind. Its fun again. I take back everything i said. I was wrong.
Before I begin, let me say this is a decent TD-style game. However, there are many issues that prevent it from reaching its potential.
First, the game utilizes heroes to supplement towers. This is fine, except that you have to pay for any heroes beyond your first two, and the prices are absurd! Who pays $10 for a single game character that does not really change the game dynamic in anything more than a cosmetic fashion?
Second, the game employs a campaign "tutorial" that stalls the beginning of the game. You are required to complete scripted sections for a long time before being able to make your own in-game decisions. If it were any longer, I would have uninstalled the app.
Third, the game is completely repetitive after a point. While there are many enemies, there isn't a terrible amount of strategy required to beat any of them and it basically becomes an endless slayer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 2.11.0
- Size: 157 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- © 2014 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$3.99
- Starter Bundle$5.99
- Hero Skybolt$8.99
- Pouch of Gems$9.99
- Hero Roxie$2.99
- Refill Code Keys$0.99
- Bag of Gems$19.99
- Coins Pack 1$4.99
- Coins Pack 2$9.99