Alien Creeps TD
By Outplay Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alien Creeps: The most action packed tower defense strategy game on IOS!
Alien Creeps TD is the tower defense game that has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning bolts! Helicopters! Explosions!
Boom and blast those creeps with powerful towers! Mow them down with sturdy infantry units and armed heroes! Zap them with the supercharged Tesla Tower! Upgrade your weaponry, plan your strategy and get ready for action!
- 50 explosive levels
- Defend the Earth with thrilling free to play tower defense action
- Rise to the challenge and perfect your strategy with 3 thrilling game modes
- Deploy your heroes and infantry across a variety of demanding terrains
- Devise the ultimate defense with an array of devastating towers
- Unlock powerful new towers and abilities to aid your defense
- Invite allies to join this all-out war and share Airstrikes and Reinforcements with them!
- Take on an additional 58 insane 2 minute challenges perfectly optimized for mobile gameplay
- Blitz through waves of creeps at high speed with our fast forward feature
Get all the latest intel here:
What's New in Version 2.6.1
CONTROL COMBAT SPEED WITH 3D TOUCH! BATTLE NEW CREEPS IN THE LATEST SPECIAL EVENT!
– Now with 3D Touch: combat speed is controlled by how hard you press the screen!
– Complete level 5 to unlock four special event levels to earn awesome rewards and upgrade your armory.
– Watch out for the new crab-like Buckler Creep with his powerful shield!
– Unlock a new Laser Tower Mod: Stasis Prism will disable Creeps and lock them in time!
Many levels and upgrades, great intro, and good playable difficulty. It's a game you will not finish in a week.
The upgrades take longer and longer and you could buy in-game currency to speed things up but you don't have to. As long as you don't have to spend money I am happy.
The game is free but I think it is easily worth $7.99. So I did spend some money on a hero just to donate.
I highly recommend this game. They give you three charges of this free Tesla that kills everything in the area u target it. I find no need for the other power ups they have beyond the tower upgrades. After u get 3 stars on a level there are 2 additional stars u can earn on each level playing harder difficulties.
Good not great
The game is super fun to play. Finally a good tower defense game for the iPhone. But there are a few issues, first off heroes should be purchased using in game currency not real life money. I understand the developers need to make money too but maybe a different way? Also, gems should be rewards gained from the challenges you complete. Another issue is maybe offer a little bit more coins for watching adds. I like the idea just wish there was more coins involved. The game also crashes when you're starting a new level but once you log back in it's fine.
One of the best TD games I've ever played
Most TD games have a small number of easily achieved upgrades. This game has a nice variety of upgrades, over 50 maps, and good map replay ability. You'll play each map at least 3 times to get all 5 stars per map. And map progression requires upgrades to your main towers. Don't waste your time upgrading the panic forces that you can drop to get yourself out of a bind. With careful play you don't need them.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Seller: Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- © 2014 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1$3.99
- Hero Skybolt$8.99
- Starter Pack 1$5.99
- Hero Roxie$2.99
- Gems Pack 2$9.99
- Coins Pack 1$4.99
- Coins Pack 2$9.99
- Gems Pack 3$19.99
- Hero Cinder$9.99
- Hero Oracle$6.99