How will you survive?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Marooned on a decaying space station, the Sevastopol, you’ll enter a desperate struggle for survival as you are stalked by a terrifying, deadly Alien. As Ellen Ripley’s daughter Amanda, stay alert and out of sight as you search to uncover the secrets of your mother’s fate in this superbly-realised survival horror game set fifteen years after Alien™.
Haunted by a few panicked survivors, the Sevastopol is a labyrinthine environment that conceals clues to its own downfall. You’ll crawl through air vents, hack computer systems and deploy the available tech to evade the Alien, whose dynamic behavior evolves after each encounter.
Important information regarding Alien: Isolation - The Collection:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 35.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD5000, Intel HD3000, Intel HD6000, Intel Iris 5100, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Alien: Isolation - The Collection mini-site at feralinteractive.com/alienisolation
Alien: Isolation, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 TM & © 2014 – 2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Twentieth Century Fox, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and their associated logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Alien: Isolation game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © SEGA. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Creative Assembly and the Creative Assembly logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright, unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, distribution, extraction, re-sale, renting, broadcast, public performance, or transmissions by any means of this Game or accompanying documentation or part thereof is prohibited except as otherwise permitted by SEGA.
• Fixes an occasional crash on launch
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you, Feral, for bringing such a great adventure to the Mac! I enjoyed the great combination of adventure, stealth, and FPS. Yes, it was hard sometimes, but the save points get more frequent in the later chapters of the story, which made it less frustrating. My audio may be different than others, but the beep of the save stations was not intrusive. Rather, it was a great relief to hear that there was one nearby! There are some surprises, and even some humor. Fortunately, I could laugh out loud without the monster or a synthetic hearing me.
Even some failures are (sort of) fun. It has been a long time since I have felt exhilaration like I did when yanked from my hiding place because I wasn’t being quiet enough!
I’m using a Macbook Pro 2015, and I did choose to run at less than max graphics resolution in order to keep it very responsive, since quick, precise action is sometimes needed. It still looked great and was fully enjoyable despite some frustrating stretches. It was hours of immersive fun and excitement. I took a chance, paying a fairly high price for it, but it was worth every penny.
Best Syfy Horror Game!
After purchasing the game on xbox one with all DLC, I just recently found the game on mac, and thought it would never run, but when i loaded the game in full form, everything was smooth and worked perfectly, I did see a review about the noise being loud, you can adjust ingame settings to where all noise is lowered but also high enough to hear eveything, also having a good headset could be part of that issue as well, but not everyone can just buy a good head set but most affordable ones are around $30 that are decent for audio, the point is its a great game and DLC is amazing, worht every penny!!!
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
This game is gorgeous, the environments and sound design are immersive and exciting. Could've easily been a 5 star experience. Except the developers couldn’t come up with any other solution for the user to find a save station other than a never-ending, deafening beep, which is so piercing it destroys my ability to enjoy any of the work put in by the other artists. Points of interest and consoles with info are usually found near these save points, so the user is required to stay near the save consoles where the sfx are the loudest. With no escape from the headache, unbelievably, the experience is ruined.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 20.9 GB
- OS X 10.10.3 or later
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Alien: Isolation, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 TM & © 2014 – 2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.