Alien Tribe 2
By Ukando Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Alien Tribe 2 is an 4X strategy space game that combines several genres. Imagine a universe sandbox meets real-time strategy and a pinch of tower defence. With realtime gameplay, objective-based unlocks, and tower-defense flavored combat, Alien Tribe 2 brings something new to strategy gaming.
Top 10 in the category Games / Strategy in more than 35 countries
Top 10 in the category Games / Simulation in more than 30 countries
Top 50 in the category Games / Overall in more than 25 countries
- Best of 2013 (Sci-Fi / Strategy Games) at iPlayApps.de
- Wargamer.com: "Alien Tribe 2 is a great title for any sort of wargamer that enjoys 4X games. Get ready for an intense battle!"
- Apppicker.com: "Alien Tribe 2 ... gives you a space battle like no other. Get ready to be challenged from start to finish in this game"
- AppScout: "Alien Tribe 2 for iPad Does Justice to the 4x RTS Genre"
- Listed as one of the 10 Best iOS Real-Time Strategy Games at Hubpages
- MobileTechReview: "Alien Tribe 2 is a fantastic and original take on the 4X genre"
Explore the galaxy and and find solar systems. Populate the numerous planets and extract different raw materials. Build weapons platforms for defence and research centres to improve your skills. Friends of space strategy games will feel at home here, because colonization and research are core elements of the game.
When the raw materials of the discovered planets are not sufficient anymore, scan the space for asteroids and extract additional raw materials there. The 4X approach of "eXplore", "eXpand", "eXploit" and "eXterminate" is supported by over 45 missions / quests of the areas of "Military", "Economy", "Exploration" & "Expansion". This means that the player is constantly faced with new challenges and once a player successfully completes a mission / quest, he is then rewarded with new build options, research points, the in-game currency called GEO or other various items.
- Find new new solar systems and start to colonize planets
- Explore planets and build different kind of stations and ships
- Extract the raw materials and build supply chains to your stations
- Build weapon platforms and war ships to defend yourself
- Scan the deep space for asteroids and start mining them
- Increase your skills in the research center
- Randomly generated game environment
- Over 45 different missions
- Search for the missing ark ship parts
- Collect the internal GEO currency to buy extras or trade it for resources
- In-game tutorial
- And much more...
The Fifo, a people of space nomads, had to make a stop in the normal space unintentionally. As they were leaving the meta space, a very destructive asteroid storm destroyed their ark ship.
The meager remains of the formerly proud nomadic people was forced to settle on the planet Kamolon. The Fifo want nothing more than to get back to their old life and return to the peace of the meta-space. But they need to find all the parts for a new ark ship. Can you help the Fifo people to find the parts of the ark ship? Only then they can return to their eternal journey through the meta-space.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
- Fixed: a bug that produced too perfect planets.
- Changed: Construction Stations cannot be connected to Energy Distributors anymore. They should be connected to pipelines.
- Changed: Fuel Generators cannot be connected to Energy Distributors anymore. They should be connected to pipelines.
- Changed: Doubled the amount of asteroids in game. Halfed the resources per asteroid.
- Removed: Parallax effect deactivated.
New ship idea,nerf Maloc ships
I'd say the game is not too bad at all so say if you could build a ship that can deploy drones to protect itself other than having to send half of your military ships to protect it and escort it.
And the other thing is nerf the time of when Maloc ships come in cause it causes me so much stress when having to rebuild all my pipelines and having another ship come in,in less than like what 2-9 minutes and i have to deal with this problem and the result is catastrophic: Half of my army is gone from the tons of Maloc ships that come in and give me no time to rebuild and get all my ships back so please nerf the time to at least 1 hour please that can be very useful than having your area completely annihilated by the Maloc ships with their projectiles and their small drones that do completely tons of damage,the other thing is with the health the small warships have at least for the sake of my survival in this game add up the health to like 100 or 150.
Thank You,sincerely Player
Haven't played it very long, but once I got the hang of it and was able to put up a fight against all the attacks...that's when it started to shine. Totally worth the money, you can easily get 15+ hours of entertainment from this game, and that's with focusing on the end goals. If you enjoy exploring, building, and finding everything expect a longer playtime. For the price, it's a great deal. Hell, you can spend a lot more money entertaining yourself for a few hours.
Great 4x game!
I hoped that someone would develop a 4x game for iOS that would replace my favorite, Ascendancy, which has disappeared apparently. I did buy and play the other famous 4x app, Star Base Orion, but simply quit after not being able to look at the outdated graphics anymore , though it's well thought out and has loyal fans. I did not play the first version of this game, but find this version to be excellent. Combination of civilization building and galactic combat. I'm finally making some progress after having been beat to a pulp five times in a row. Be prepared to use your brain and your "blaster".
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 176 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Stefan Haslbauer
- © 2015 by Ukando
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.