AliExpress Shopping App for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start your global shopping experience now, with AliExpress. With more than 100 million products over a range of hundreds of categories, our customers get access to the best deals and great discounts. Not to mention that we often give out free coupons! What’s more, we offer free shipping on over 75% of our products! Our well-designed and easy to use app offers the following great features:
- Shop by category
- Quick search
- Customer reviews
- Create Wish Lists
- Secure and encrypted credit card payment system
- Track your packages
- Manage your orders
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Get ready for the AliExpress 7th Anniversary Sale!
I am taking off a star because it is hard to search for what you want due to the fact you cant enter brand names but can you categorize stuff at least??? Say put it in designer section. Also i am taking off a star because for a long time i could not make a purchase i guess they wanted me to submit my credit card statement and copy of back and front of my credit card but who got time for that?? Anyhow i use the app frequently love the stuff i get it takes some time to look through the gazillion of products but it is one of my FAVORITE apps and i use it practically everyday (addiction much)
The merchants have cheap products, so if you're looking for bargains it's good, but the app needs work, at least on the iPad platform. The search criteria work poorly, and the app crashes periodically, making you start your search over.
Some merchants are also very arrogant. They ship the wrong item or send something damaged, and then negotiate rather than give a full refund by arguing that it's not worth your paying the return shipping cost. I think if a merchant makes an error they should pay the return shipping or give a full refund without an argument.
Are there manipulations in Aliexpress?
1. I see more and more high ratings when searching and lower when going into a single item
2. More and more sellers cheat with prices by setting price range but the low price item variation does not exist
3. Email integration is bad. Why won't an email notification open the correct order in the app? Instead it tries to log in with the order number as my user
4. Other than that the app is serving fine and there are also honest sellers.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 90.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited
- © 1999-2016 Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited and licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.