Alimentor is an essential tool for divorced parents who seek a fair recognition of their child‑raising efforts. Track visitation time and expenses. Log late pick-ups, missed visitations and disagreements. Compare actual parenting time with the established visitation schedule. See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays. Generate detailed reports that you can attach to your court documents.
THE ALL-NEW ALIMENTOR 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE. The latest release of our app supports PDF attachments, generates smarter reports and offers quicker calendar navigation, faster search, simplified timeline and improved preview. To learn more visit: alimentor.org.
Use Alimentor 1 (this app) if your device is running iOS 10 or if you need to share data with other Alimentor 1 users.
- Record detailed timing of every visitation, add photos and notes
- Use recurring events to set up custody schedules
- Log late pick-ups, missed or withheld visitations, past due payments
- Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and nights spent with your kids
- Record data for multiple caregivers
ACTUAL VS. PLANNED
- Concurrently log planned and actual: parenting time and expenses
- Generate detailed reports indicating deviations from the established visitation schedule
- Monitor the differences between planned and actual timeshare percentage
- See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays
- Color-coded time bars show exact events duration
- View your device calendar events (read-only)
- Shows entire month at a glance
- Contains built-in holidays calendar (US, CA, AU)
- Easily send, print or save reports in PDF format
- Produce detailed visitation calendars
- Tailor reporting period and contents selection to your needs
- Export data in Microsoft Excel format (xlsx) for further processing
- Securely backup, sync and share your data using Apple’s iCloud
- Avoid accidental data loss when your device is lost or damaged
- Sync data across your own devices
- Share data with other Alimentor users (read‑only)
- No need to create an account or remember a new password
- Search by person, title, note, year
- Easy-to-read timeline shows upcoming events and payments
- Today view Reminders widget
- Automated upload of the spreadsheet and report files to Dropbox or iCloud
No subscription fees. No in-app purchases.
STOP MISSING OUT
Start writing down your child‑raising efforts. Become more organized. Better assess whether or not you’re working towards your goals. Build confidence.
Sharing detailed written information about parenting activities with the other parent regularly is always the best practice. It may encourage a more co‑operative approach.
GOING TO COURT?
Record dates, times, exact quotations, actions, facts and what you have seen, done or what you see others do. Stay organized and encourage your lawyer to effectively represent you.
If you are missing any functionality or if you have any questions about the app, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minor user interface changes to unify the vocabulary used in Alimentor 1 and Alimentor 2.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever
The only thing that I wish this app had was the ability to get online and/or something in order to see it on a laptop for those of us that don’t have a iPad or have a need to see on a bigger screen. I LOVE this app. The ability to upload record of appearance is fantastic in addition to being able to see how much time the coparent is with your child and what the planned timeshare vs actual is. I love the report feature and at this time cant think of one single this app doesn’t have - except the ability to “lock” transactions. I would prefer that once a photo and the actual/planned/canceled information was in that you not be able to update the information anymore. Thumbs on an iPhone/iPad can be tricky and push the incorrect days.
Plus if you are editing a reoccurring event it often tends to edit the primary record and not the final record. Thats a problem.
Good idea difficult to use
In concept this is a great app. In use it's ok. I find I have trouble entering custody times. It would be a lot easier if I ONLY tracked my time but I need to enter both parents times. The ability to just enter for example a two hour visit overlapping my ex's time (when I pick my son up for an activity for example) and have it just give me the option to take that time from her and move to me would be great. That's not how this app works it will tell you your times overlap and won't allow you to save it. Instead you need to shorten the other parents time, create a second entry for the other parent for after your activity then after that is done you can enter your little two hour visit in the middle. Lots of extra steps to get this app to work and I honestly just don't have that much time. I was using a web based program before, clunky on the phone but I'm going back to it.
Perfect for that un-trusting Ex
For those who have that problem with their Ex who is always placing blame and is untrustworthy, well this is the perfect tool!! Document, document, document!! In court it's always "he said versus she said," well this app will help you keep track of all the receipts for clothes, shoes, diapers, child support payments and etc. The hard part is sticking with the program and keeping track of everything from time spent to expense's spent. I take pictures of everything and log it in this app and when that day comes when I take my ex back to court to get full custody of my child I will have the documentation. Good luck for those of you who are in similar situation like mine!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.