The wallpapers are alive!
• Select from many themes: Beach, Ocean, Skies, Sunset, Abstract and more.
• Show/Hide Desktop Icons : it can be used as a curtain to hide desktop icons ,in case you are having a work presentation and you want to hide all the mess on the desktop.
• The Optimised Resolution for the App is 720p
• To change the wallpaper : Click the app icon on the menu bar top of the screen -> Wallpapers ->select the category -> press on the wallpaper you want to select.
• Bar issue fixed
• Five new Wallpapers added
• Control the speed of the wallpaper
Ratings and Reviews
Very pleasant experience
Working long hours in front of multiple screens with static windows and background is so 20th century. This app is what you need to give your mind a refreshing ambience found only and if you can look out a real window on a nice day at a meadow or a landscape. There is someting very pleasant in seeing the backround move as if in a gentle breeze. Add a little Sonata playing, and those long hours editing ad-nausea make those long hours seem a bit less tortuous.
Really cool, decent selection of background choices. Loop is pretty smooth. Only thing is, some of them in particular when you adjust the speed under settings get a bit "jerky" in their animation. Some also seem like better video quality than others on a regular HD screen. It also freezes each time my computer goes to sleep and I have to restart the program. Hopefully there will be a bug update for these. Overall though, it's the most versatile live desktop I've used so far.
Works as says it does
I have a new iMac pro book with retina and this is an applicatiomn type wallpaper, it does start on startup automatically. Since this is the some of the first live wallpapers for Mac this is a Super start. It is well worth the buy and cant wait for future updates from the developer. Fix a few minor bugs and I think this app is worth more than what I paid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.