A simple bus tracker for the Chicago CTA.
• All Aboard knows your location, and defaults to the stop nearest you. No more scrolling through tiny lists to find the closest stop.
• All Aboard sparkles and shines with a simple interface. It's easy to use and gives you exactly what you need, but nothing more.
• All Aboard is great for every day Chicago commuters.
• All Aboard loves you, like a lot.
- Optimized for the iPhone X!
Ratings and Reviews
really great for commuters
I take the bus almost every weekday. There are so many apps that track arrival times but make it so difficult to get an answer.
This app is a commuters dream. One tap and I can find what I want - how many minutes do I have to freeze my bottom off.
I love this app. Works perfectly.
Looks great, but not functional
Yes, the design is looks good. Simple and clean. Unfortunately "simple and clean" in this case means totally lacking any useful features. I understand the appeal of minimalism, but only being able to see times for where you currently are geographically is just not very useful. Often I'm on my way to a stop, and want to know how fast I need to get there. This app can't help me. Is there a way to set the only two buses I ever ride as favorites? Because I can't see one. And the search function is glitchy for me--every time I tap on the little bus list icon in the left corner, the app freezes and gives me an error message I need to click through. If it was at least accurate I could forgive some of these sins, but more often than not the times are totally wrong. Deleting this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.