This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BEST ATTENDANCE APP for Teachers!
Apps for Teachers...by Teachers!
"So far the easiest and most user friendly I've used." - Simple To Use!
"It makes taking attendance and tracking absences easy." - MrsMSTeach
"Hands down the best attendance app out there!" - Cody
What is All Here!:
* Attendance Tracking
* Take attendance by photo or name
* Reminder Alarms
* Export/Email Report CSVs
* Import students with DropBox
* Email Absent Students
* Auto & Random Grouping of students
* Learn Students with Memory Game
Apps For Teachers, By Teachers...
* We are teachers, we create apps we want to use in our classrooms!
Need to take Attendance? Need to email all the absent students with one click? Need to export attendance records? Need to set an alarm to remind you to take attendance? Need to quickly make randomized groups? Maybe you need to learn student names in a hurry?
If you said yes to any or all of these, you're in luck. ALL HERE is an app designed for taking attendance and so much more. Import rosters from dropbox, add student photos, and make the attendance work for you, it's that easy. Tap the student's picture once to mark them present, tap twice to mark as absent, or tap three times for tardy. Better yet, if they are all here, simply tap the "All Here" button to mark them all as present.
Need to email those absent students? With one click you can email all absent students, or even all students! Use the name game to learn student's names quickly, match the face with the name! Create groups of students with just a tap and email that list if you like! Attendance is something we teachers do every day, with this app you can do so much more!
*** Import Class Lists with DropBox! ***
To use Dropbox:
1. Make a CSV file for each class with these five headers:
First Name | Last Name | Notes | Parent E-mail | Student E-mail
2. Save the CSV to your dropbox account
3. When you add/edit a course tap the button for 'Import from Dropbox'
CHECK OUT our other apps:
* Grade It! - makes calculating % for assessments a snap!
* Pick Me! - Randomly picks your students and tracks their responses!
More information is on our website: www.ClassEapps.com
Special thanks to Kosada.com for their work on this app.
Thanks also for the work of AQGridView...more information and disclaimer on our website: www.classeapps.com
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Fixed Dropbox bug
Attendance made mostly easy
Pretty decent app. You can set up classes with an excel spreadsheet, which is a great feature. Pictures can be added for students and classes. The best part of the app is the grouping function. With the press of a button, you can group your class into groups from 2 to 8. I love this feature. Use it everyday!
Things that would make the app better:
1. Being able to create own attendance codes. The only options are Tardy and Absent. But there are multiple reasons students could be absent including sporting events or other school functions and college visits.
2. If a student I marked absent, s/he should be removed from the small group sorting function. It's annoying having to adjust groups because absent students are included in the list.
3. You should be able to set quarter and semester date ranges for classes and have attendance show totals for students for both the whole year and the selected semester/quarter.
4. Finally, the function of generating reports isn't very intuitive. The reports button is a small, ambiguous icon at the bottom of the page. And for some reason that I just can't quite put my finger on, the reports are hard to read.
Wish reporting had more features
This app does what I want except when it comes to reporting. I want the reporting to also report children who are here. Not just absent or tardy. Also it would be nice if you could run a large report not just one class. For the price it's a good app and easy to use.
Can't Upload From Dropbox
App looked like a decent alternative to Attendance 2, but once I loaded and tried to upload my rosters from Dropbox, received error messages and the app started to fail (moving from one screen to the next). Tried deleting and re-installing app, turning iPad off and then on, no luck. I guess I'm back to Attendance 2 :(.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 08, 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 44.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ClassEapps, LLC
- © 2013 ClassEapps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.