All-in Fitness: 1200 Exercises, Workouts, Calorie Counter, BMI calculator by Sport.com
By Plus Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 7 million men and women all over the world rely on All-in Fitness to be in perfect shape
Limited time offer $2.99 (50% off the $5.99 retail price)
Now you can track your daily food intake using our local food database in your language.
*** "The gym rats dream. From calorie counting to workout tracking, this one does it all." - 148apps.com
*** "Think of every feature you could possibly want in a fitness app...Yeah, they're all there." - theiphoneappreview.com
*** "Perfect for the gym rat as well as the weekend warrior." - app-score.com
*** "Includes everything you need to help you on your way to achieving your fitness goals." - iphoneapp-reviews.com
Fitness encompasses the totality of bodily wellness!
This app is an all-in-one fitness solution to complement the training of fitness enthusiasts at any level!
• HD-quality audio/visual encyclopedia containing 1200+ fitness and yoga exercises suitable for both men and women and categorized by muscle group and equipment!
• 100 ready-made workouts designed by our fitness experts for different goals!
• Create and save your custom workouts!
FIT N' SHARE SOCIAL NETWORK (!!!NEW!!!):
• Join the rapidly growing social network for all things fitness
• Upload and share your favorite fitness pics
• Like and comment on the photos you like
• Mingle with fitness enthusiasts near you and all over the world
• Browse top rated photos and follow the users you like
• Local food database helps you find all your regional specialties.
• Fitness is the ONLY app on the App Store that features a high-quality built-in calorie counter and nutrition guide with a database of over 300,000 foods and recipes!
• Vitamin calculator advises you about your daily vitamin requirements based on your goals!
• BMI calculator - a quick and easy way to determine if you really need to gain or lose any weight.
• Workout calendar so you stay on target!
• Body Tracker lets you accurately monitor the changes in your body!
• Access FREE professional support directly from the app!
• Automatically share your progress with updates on Facebook!
• Get motivated as friends and family encourage you in your progress!
If you’re serious about your fitness goals, then join millions and go for the all-in-one solution: the Fitness app!
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Never too sore for a gym #selfie.
We’ve made a few updates for a smoother integration with our new fitNshare app. All excited about it, our team has snapped some gym selfies to celebrate. Check them out. Keep likes coming. We might show you our abs in the next update (if this low carb diet proves to work and you leave us a sweet review on the AppStore.)
Feedback? We’re all ears on firstname.lastname@example.org
Much fitness love,
Very complete, but could be a little easier to use
Of the maybe half dozen fitness apps I have tried, this app has , by good measure, the widest selection of ready-to-go workouts, with a nice array of exercises. Alas, the most recent update did not improve the app – using the calendar to schedule a workout became almost inscrutable. But, after spending more time than one really should have to, I figured it out.
Is this thing on??
I'm looking forward to getting back in shape and was intrigued by this app. Like others, it will not go past the set-up page?!? Then, when submitting the issue to the support page on the developers website, there is an error and the page DOESNT EXIST!
So, as promising as this app is, please a) respond acknowledging the issue, b) resolve the issue, and c) fix the support page link. If these simple steps are not possible, please refund. I look forward to to your response and am hoping it is just a temporary glitch. Then I will happily adjust my star rating.
This app is mediocre now
Before the iOS 8 update, you were able to share whole workouts over email. Not just an exercise. Whole workouts. I had to email support more than three times until they admitted sharing workouts was removed. The first time, they told me that sharing workouts was never a feature but it was a good suggestion they'd keep in mind for future updates. LOL!
Before the update, you were able to freely modify a workout. Now, sometimes you can, sometimes it'll just give you the option to export it as a pdf. I'd email support but why even bother?
Before the update, they didn't spam you with adverts. Now they do.
This company killed their once great app by removing key features. Support is a joke. Don't waste your $$. This app is GARBAGE!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 63.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: NELURRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- © 2010 - 2014 Sport.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.