All-in-One Mahjong is an addicting solitaire game where player is challenged to eliminate all pieces from the board.
• Two game modes: Time mode (with shuffle ability, match all pairs as soon as possible). Score mode (no shuffle, play until you win or lose).
• 42 different layouts!
• Global leaderboard with people playing all over the world.
• Keep track of your own records.
• Big selection of backgrounds.
• Nice music.
Added Portuguese and Italian languages.
Added "Share" button, so you can post your results to social networks.
Ratings and Reviews
Friendly and minimalistic
We can see there are too many solitaire apps in the market. Personally I like All-in-One Mahjong most. Their games are very simple and user-friendly. They have big and bold cards that are very easy to spot.
Try at least once
The main purpose of the game is to remove all cards from the table, assembling them in the tableau before removing them. Initially, 42 cards are dealt to the tableau facing down except for the top cards. You’d try it once.
Seeking for fun
I kinda like All-in-One Mahjong. All-in-One Solitaire is good too, because you have to think a little more. When I am stressful and looking something fun to enjoy, it’s nice to play these games!
- Pozirk Games Inc.
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pozirk Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.