All-in-One Photo and Image Toolbox
By Weiner & Partner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All-in-One Photo and Image Toolbox combines a variety of tools designed for image and photo processing. With more than 30 functions included, this app is a powerful utility for your iPhone or iPod touch.
• The augmented reality camera shows the future of real-time photo capturing. Use different filters like grayscale, vintage style or red, green and blue channels to enter a world of augmented reality through your device.
• Use the color splash tool to convert images to black and white, while keeping areas colored. Or convert areas of a color image to grayscale. Save all images back to your device.
• Use the image and photo editor to apply several filters and tools to the selected image. Change color, saturation, brightness, contrast or use various other effects and functionalities to modify the photos and images on your device.
• Use the toolbox to convert or resize images, compress images (JPEG), read image information or apply many more functions. Save images back to your device or convert images to fullscreen pdf-files.
The functions of this app include:
- The photo and image tools provide various functions to take photos and modify images.
- Resize images and keep aspect ratio constant.
- Resize images and change aspect ratio.
- Create image-based PDF-files with several format options (A3, A4, A5, B5, US letter, US legal, 11x17).
- Compress all types of images to jpeg images from 0 (worst quality, full compression) to 100 (best quality, low compression).
- Change between different image file formats: from jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tiff to jpeg and png.
- Save all modifications back to the album.
- Use the Continuous Shooting mode to take several shots immediately one after another (2, 4, 6 or unlimited photos).
- Self-Timer gives you the ability to set a timer to delay your photo from being taken until you are ready (5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 seconds).
- Use Quick Touch to take a photo with a touch on the screen.
- Use the full screen flashlight, the SOS light or the color light to turn your device into a great light application.
2. Image and photo editor
- Use the photo editor to modify all images and photos available on your device.
- Change saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Convert color images to grayscale.
- Create a sepia tone effect and turn all available images into an old style photo.
- Create rounded corners.
- Rotate images.
- Change red, green and blue color values separately.
3. Color splash
- Convert images to black and white, while keeping specified areas colored.
- Take the original color images and convert specified areas to grayscale.
- Zoom in and out to work on detailed areas.
- Change the pencil size with a double tap and move to the left or right on your screen.
- Save all images back on your device.
4. Magic Camera
- Use the Magic Camera to start augmented reality. This application shows the future of real-time photo capturing.
- Start the video camera on your device and apply different filters like grayscale, sepia, red, green, blue to change your environment.
- Save an image whenever you want to the photo album of your device.
- Use a mini screen to see the original camera screen.
- The magic camera tool requires a camera in the device.
Awesome image/photo editor !!!!!!
I just got an iphone4 a few days ago and have been madly downloading apps. This one is what should have come with iPhone. Color splash and editor still need a bit of work. I'll give it a solid 4.
Needs lot of work
Doesn't have album selection, no basic edit features, cant even crop!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Oct 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Weiner & Partner GbR
- © 2010 Weiner & Partner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.