All-in-One Year Calendar (Planner)
By VoidTech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Plan, mark, and view your year in a glance
★ Intuitive, fast, and completely customizable
All-in-One Year Calendar, designed just for the iPad, is an easy-to-use yet powerful yearly planner, complete with markups (scribbles or colors), holidays, notes, event syncing with iPad supported calendars, advanced repeat rules, birthdays and anniversaries, fiscal week numbers, and tons of calendar customizations. It works perfectly for day-to-day and long-term planning. See your deadlines in a glance, mark important dates, schedule vacations, record shift work, track your new year resolutions, and much more.
Example 1: For planning vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Then mark your kids school holidays in blue. Now find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. See the number of vacation days taken and planned for the year from the markup legend. Markups can readily be removed or changed, so modifying your plan is a piece of cake. Lastly, hide unrelated markups and email the annotated calendar to your boss for vacation approval.
Example 2: If you work part-time or contract jobs, track the days worked with markups. Record the number of working hours and/or project names in the daily notes. View, email, or print a list of daily notes.
• Year navigation by gesture, button, scroller, or direct entry
• Compact day view that lists events, holidays, markups, birthdays, daily notes, and "how many days away" count
• Tap and hold anywhere on the year calendar to show/hide the floating markup toolbox
• Drag the toolbox anywhere you want
• Apply one markup from each markup tab (icon, background, and text color) on each day
• Fast multi-day markup entry
• Organize markups and see a count of their days in the markup legend
• Hide certain markups before sharing
• Select desired countries and holidays from: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, UK, US, and Vietnam
• Create events with custom recurring patterns
• Two-way event syncing with the built-in Calendar app and external calendars supported by the iPad, such as iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange server, iCal or Outlook on a Mac or PC, or CalDAV
• One-way event sync from subscribed calendars (.ics) and Facebook Events
• Works with your existing calendars
• Add/rename/delete iCloud and iPad event calendars
• Set a default event calendar for each year calendar
• Automatically displays birthdays, anniversaries, and other dates from iPad's built-in Contacts app, with age/year info
• Add/edit the above from the app or Contacts
• Start the year from any month for your fiscal, school, or academic calendar
• Start weeks from any day
• Set your weekend days
• 3 week number modes: ISO standard, US style, or full week
• Start week numbers from any month for your financial calendar
• Retina display support
• Many font choices
• Wallpaper and background color support with opacity adjustment
• Configure colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text
• Optional grid lines
• Set calendar language and format using your regional settings
• Save, copy, email, and AirPrint calendars, legend, and notes
• Free, unlimited additional year calendars
• Customize each year calendar independently for multiple users
We have many updates and new features in mind. Your suggestions can help us set priorities. A feedback/support form is built into the app for your convenience. Thank you!
**Please note we cannot respond to reviews. The app works as described - please contact us if you have any problems.
What's New in Version 2.3
• iOS 6 support
• Facebook event and birthday integration (iOS 6)
• New End Repeat option
• Show calendar titles when exporting
• Updated holidays
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Just what I was looking for. Best of the best.
BEST CALENDAR APP.
Converts calendars into PDFs or emails. Also neatly arranges it so that its printer friendly. Prints in landscape or vertical depending on what you were in when you selected print.
Very organized work. Legends section to name every color, scribble, and highlight you ever had. Easily visible. Daily notes at the click of the day. Notes are printable as well. Calculates exactly how many, specific highlights or mark ups, you have. You able to view a list of only those mark ups if you like.
Great for people who like to use symbols and colors. Tons of selection and variety p. Emojis are supported. Shareable friendly with other apps. Calendars are free! Full featured. There's an option to donate, which is worth the 99 cents (optional) purchase to create a calendar. You can still create the same calendar free, even if you can't donate.
Quality work. Prints nice and fully formatted into a big page. Fonts are Changan,e. Backgrounds can be set to whatever picture you want, which is great for goals, since you could set that as your background.
Only thing I'd like to see, if there isn't one already, is a community forum for this app so that we can all share calendar ideas and techniques. Everyone has their own system of marks and highlights and we could all benefit from helping one another :)
The best so far!
Out of all the calendars out there, this one has more of the functions I'm looking for, some examples: I can start the year on the month I want which is great, color the days according to my needs, even to add my own picture to the background... many different icons for different events, etc. Couple of things I think would make this calendar even better and would go on top of all; needs a alarm to remind you of specific events, would love if you could also get just the month view. Also if you creat another calendar for different use such as; one for school year the other maybe for work related things, you cannot use different background pictures.
'Love this Calendar App
I use many calendar apps, but this one is be far my favorite. Scheduling meetings, commitments, etc. is much easier because I can see the entire year at once. I love that I can mark particular days that need to stand out as very important. And, I love that I can enter a note for each day. So many options.. I can just change the color of a day or days in a row to signify, say vacation time. Or I can add one of many icon styles or colors to signify a specific day of period of time. It's just so versatile. It syncs seamlessly between itself and my other calendars. I couldn't ask for more. It has definitely become my GoTo Calendar. Great Job!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VoidTech Inc.
- © 2014 VoidTech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Additional Calendar$0.99