By Plus Sports
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
All-in Yoga is on SALE with 50% off today!
Now you can enjoy this amazing app on your MAC!
- Over 250 poses and breathing exercises with detailed instructions, photo, video and voice guidance plus special yoga tunes for efficient sessions!
- 25 ready-made programs compiled by an experienced yogi are ideal for rookies and will push the limits of pros as well.
- A special algorithm will choose the best individual program for you according to your goals, level and time limits.
- An ideal tool to create your own programs: make up and edit your own yoga routine quickly and easily!
- over 250 poses and BREATHING EXERCISES including the most popular and those recommended by professional yoga practicers
- text, voice instructions plus PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FOR EACH POSE
- NAME VOICING in English and Sanscrit for all poses
- FULL-SCREEN for training mode
- 40+ breathing exercises for every level: learn the art of yoga breathing
- 4 pranayama programs help you relax and meditate
- clear audio and text instructions + video for every exercise showing correct techniques of breathing
- breathing timer
25 READY-MADE PROGRAMS
- 2 modes of program selection for every level
- Personal Yoga Teacher mode: a unique algorithm will choose a ready-made program according to your parameters, goals and time limits
- Quick Recipes mode: browse through the list of 25 programs created by professional yogis and choose the one you like.
DESIGN YOUR OWN PROGRAM
- fast Mode is an ideal tool to build programs of any level
- create and edit your program quickly and easily: choose from the list of poses, set the duration of each pose
- change the order of poses, delete poses from the program or add new ones
- Forward/Back buttons for switching between poses in the Training mode
- interval timer: set the duration of poses and it will alert you when you need to change pose
- 3D muscle models for all poses
- Calendar: browse through the past trainings to track your activity.
- be inspired for new achievements every day: find an encouraging quote from famous yoga practicers in the Calendar.
- 6 selected tunes that can accompany every program
What's New in Version 1.3
- updated for OSX Lion
- minor technical corrections
Could be so much better
I've only used this program a few times. I like the ability to make custom routines. However, it is difficult to search thru all the poses to construct the routine. One bug is when you look at all the poses…they're supposedly arranged according to style, e.g. sitting and twisting, standing, on your stomach, etc. The poses don't seem to fit the style categories…why not? Also, when you want to loop or repeat a set of asanas, you have to re-enter each pose individually. No way to duplicate a set. Ugh! Yoga is relaxing, but editing routines in All-in-Yoga, is not! Also, when you try to have the Personal Yoga Teacher generate a routine based on your personal preferences, I don't seem to get good results. Shouldn't gender be considered when setting up a personal routine? Just Age, weight, goal, style, and duration are offered. I'll continue to use this program, but really wish it was polished up a bit. Also, get rid of the pink/fuschia color scheme…ugly. Make it more gender-neutral, cause there are guys who need to do this too!
I really like this app. I havn't been consistent with my yoga practice so starting off with the pre-installed lessons has been a pleasant warm-up. Now that I'm familiar with this app, I was really excited to create my own program made up of my favorite asana sequence but it's a bit tedious. It took me a "minute" to figure out how to edit the amount of seconds for each pose & I dislike having to sroll the entire list up & down searching for the desired pose. If you include a search engine to locate asanas quickly along with filter options to segrate the right side from the left side poses; standing; sitting & twisting; lying on stomach/back (rather than scrolling the entire list from top to bottom), this app would be perfect. I hope you incorporate the search engines along with the filter options in an update. Seriously, this app is awesome. I like the videos & explanations… overall thumbs up.
possible scam?!!! Beware.
I purchased the all-in-one full version of the app. It took four hours to 'download' only to find that it had not installed on my mac book yet the charge was on my bank account. Went to the site to get support. Turns out that it might not even be supported on the mac book. I filled in the request for online help but it will take them hours to get back to me. I then went to the main home page to find out more info on 'Viaden' the company that owns 'Zeda' (company who makes the yoga app) and it is an online poker site!!!!!! This is not very in line with yoga philosophy. Looks like my yoga app was created in Minsk, Belarus. I hope I haven't given my credit card information to the Russian Mob!!!!!
So far it has taken 4 hours to download, another hour messing with this support mayhem and who know how long getting my bank to reverse the charges.
WAste of time! This app is Lame!!!!! I just wanna a good stretch.