All of Us is a new research program from the National Institutes of Health. Our goal is simple—to speed up health research and medical breakthroughs. To do this, we’re building a community of one million people across the United States.
You can use this app to enroll in the All of Us Research Program and share your health information for research.
If you join the All of Us Research Program, you will:
Register your account
Review the consent
Agree to share your electronic health records
Update your health and lifestyle information from time to time
You also may be asked to provide physical measurements and blood and urine samples at an All of Us partner center. You might be invited to take part in other studies.
Your information will go into a large research database. Scientists can use the database to conduct studies. What they learn could improve health for generations to come.
All of Us is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the most advanced security systems available to keep data safe.
How Your Data Will Be Used
The data you share will inform thousands of medical studies. It could help pave the way toward a future of care that’s based on each individual. For example, research may help develop:
Better tests to see if people are sick or are at risk of getting sick
Better mobile apps to encourage healthy habits
Better medicine or information about how much of a medicine is right for each person
You will be able to see your All of Us Research Program information and learn about research studies that use data from the program.
To join, you must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States.
The All of Us Research Program is led by the National Institutes of Health. The program’s partners include medical centers, research institutions, and community organizations across the country.
The future of health begins with you. Learn more at joinallofus.org.
- EMSI Scheduling - The EMSI Scheduling feature provides participants with the option of having an EMSI service come to their house to get their Physical Measurements (PMB) data. Participants can request to schedule an appointment for PMB via the participant portal
- Snap Questions - a feature that lives both on the dashboard and on My Data. It is made of 3 small cards that display a health relation question and has two to three answers the user can choose from. After the participant answers the Snap questions the Response and Comparison data is displayed
- Comparative Insights - Participants are able to view their results for the PPI Surveys and compare their responses with other participants in the cohort.
- Sign In page error message when account is locked out with a new clickable email
- Existing users if you come back and don't have security questions you will be prompted to answer Security questions
- Updates to the settings page to show security questions where participants can reset their security questions
- Added 4th new security question on the Settings page
Ratings and Reviews
Great App and Great Program!
I’m excited to see what future health care problems we can solve with this program. The app is easy to navigate and allowed me to fill out the surveys on my own time
Has some bugs
1. Cannot complete the country of origin question as the keyboard does not close.
2. After completing the content in the app and logging in on web (with same credentials) I’m asked to recomplete the 15 minute consent process from the start!
Unable to complete setup
The app gives an “internal server” error ever time I try to make an account. Even on multiple devices (iPhone 7, iPad Pro). So annoyed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.