Ringtone Maker for iPhone - make free ringtones from mp3 files in your music library
By Wang Qi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can make free ringtones from music in your library and record your sound as ringtones for free in this app.
* Support call ringtone,text tones,mail alter tones,twitter alter tones and calendar tones.
* Support iPhone 6 and iOS 8
* Convert your iTunes music to ringtone for free
* Create unlimited ringtones(no time limit!), up to 40 seconds.(no length limit!)
* Record sound and save as ringtone
* Share ringtones to your friends by mail
* set alarm in app
* help sleeping by listening music in app
Text tones requires iOS 5
After making your ringtones, you need to sync with iTunes to your iPhone/iPod. You can follow the steps described in Help in this app. It's easy, if you still have problem, please contact us by mail: email@example.com or Twitter: @Long_Wei.
What's New in Version 4.5
1) update tutorial for iTunes 12
2) bug fixes
This is an awesome app for creating new ring tones of your own. It's also easy to use. But it could be better if you can save the ringtones without using pc. :)
Easy to use and great instructions
Confusing but ok to use
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Wang Qi
- © @Longwei2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to AllRingtone Pro Version$0.99