All Things Baby is the ideal app for logging your baby’s activities across multiple devices with a single account.
Designed and developed out of necessity by new parents, this app tracks feedings, diaper changes, sleep cycles, bath times and more, from a simple and easy to use interface. More importantly, it saves you time by providing reports that you can print for your visits to the pediatrician’s office.
Multiple Baby Profiles:
- Twins? Triplets? More? Track all of their activities in one app.
- Easily switch between profiles from any major view.
- Start/Stop nursing times easily and quickly.
- Selection for types of nursing - breast/formula, solids, juices.
- Amounts for formula, solid foods and juices.
- Individual notes per feeding.
- Type of changes.
- Individual notes per change.
- Start/Stop sleeping times.
- Individual notes per cycle.
- Yes, bath times. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to lose track of when the last time your little bundle of joy had their bath. Especially with all the other activities you are focused on.
- Individual notes per bath.
- View all activities from a single view.
- Sort/Filter your activities by type and date range.
- Email activities to print and take with you to the pediatrician’s office.
- No need to do the math.
- View all activities from a statistical view (daily/event averages).
- Email statistics to print and take with you to the pediatrician’s office.
- Track height/weight.
- See baby’s progress from a graphical view.
- Email growth measurements to print and take with you to the pediatrician’s office.
Single Account from Multiple Devices:
- All parents, grand parents and baby assistants can login to a single account to manage the baby’s activities.
- No need to clone data or sync with other devices.
Help us to improve this app by providing feedback.
Enjoy your new family!
It happens on occasion - little bugs creep into the system. When that happens, we start exterminating immediately. This release addresses one of those small bugs. On the Amounts view (from the Feeding screen), we exterminated the "fat finger" bug - the doubling of the numbers as you enter them.
Ratings and Reviews
Now we have all the answers!
Being a mom let alone a new Mom for the first time is stressful and chaotic. There’s minimal sleep and endless things to remember. Wanting to be and do “the best” but scrambling around in the process. Needless to say we tried following the pediatrician’s suggestions. I found myself logging on a chart they provided all my girl’s poops,pees,feeding times, and it wasn’t easy. Either I was having to text myself, my boyfriend or even my mom or occasionally a friend my notes when I’d leave the house without that graph or I’d just forget. Then when we’re being asked by the pediatrician how many poops a day, how long on average each breast each feeding .... ohh my gosh the counting,adding. And dividing we had to do to get those answers.
Now it’s so much simpler. I just pick up my phone start the feeding timer after selecting my feeding option and done! I even get to write notes like “fed better on right breast”, “fell asleep eating” or other side notes. The best part is the app does all the thinking and calculating for me. Whether I’m needing to figure out her total or average feeding times in a day and or length of her feedings. I select my date range and my results appear. Because of All Things Baby we can review her event history as far back as we need to. Determine what her routine is and most of all if she could be gearing up for a growth spurt based on a current cluster feed. They can by a quick click of a button be emailed to me without even opening another application in the process.
The same thing with her diaper changes. I then can send it to my pediatrician if I need to. It helps not just us but her pediatrician determine if she’s on track with feedings and having healthy potty amounts per day. With the added bonus of getting to log her bath time and now her weight and length are wonderful. With the notes added during each of our bath time sessions we have in a matter of 3 baths perfected her bath time process so that it is a positive experience for the whole family.
It truly is a simple & user friendly app. Making things not just convenient but organized too. We feel so much more in tune with our baby girl by us using the app. Before All Things Baby I felt like we were stumbling to answer the nurses and pediatrician the basics; how often does she feed, how long, how many poops and pees. Trying to guess at when and how long we have to run to the store before she needs to feed or will wake up. Or based on her average diaper changes how many to pack so no more running out when out of the house. Now we have all the answers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.