By Allegiant Travel Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official app of Allegiant Travel & Allegiant Airlines. Book your vacation online at www.allegiantair.com, then use this app to make the most of your trip.
Passengers can follow their trip on a card-by-card basis in the app. Each phase in the trip is represented as a card in a timeline of the whole journey. Just tap on the cards and follow the instructions to manage the trip, check in for the flight, display the boarding pass and get departure and arrival information. You can also book your flights via the app.
Passengers can also:
• Access and review upcoming trips.
• Automatically download trips onto their mobile phone if logged into their My Allegiant account.
• View and add seats, purchase bags and upgrade to Priority Boarding.
• Receive important flight status notifications
• Take advantage of a variety of self-service functions
• Provide feedback about their Allegiant experience
Using the Allegiant mobile app can save passengers money and will allow them to zip through the airport without ever printing a single piece of paper.
What's New in Version 5.11.1
This release will refine the way the app displays information in certain flight scenarios. Additionally, it includes minor bug fixes and other improvements.
Just raise the airfare and lower the fees
No Apple wallet, got a notification the flight was an hour delayed the day before we left (for no apparent reason), 50 dollars for a carryon if you don’t buy it online, just be fact that a carryon costs money is annoying
Just give them good feedback
Works for me
I fly allegiant a lot to the Midwest and I really really like this app!