Create an e-allergy action plan and share it a lot. Make sure everyone can recognize signs of a reaction, and knows how and when to treat. With AllerPal, important care information and emergency contacts are just a click away. Share with teachers, coaches, babysitters, friends, family, neighbors, after-school programs, and summer camps.
It's fast and easy. Use information from your child's existing care plan to create an electronic version that is easily accessible on caregivers' phones.
• Input information once and easily share it
• Plans will be readily available on caregivers’ phones
• Updates to plan will be shared instantly
• One-click call to reach parents and Doctor
The app is free. All users can view action plans that have been shared with them.
- Simplified share feature
- Reformatted the treatment plan to make it easier to read
- Added 911 to call list
- Updated the treatment protocol for the epipen as required by the FDA
- Removal of Auvi-Q
Ratings and Reviews
Peace of Mind
I have a peanut-allergic 5th grader. Every birthday party, sleepover, etc has had me either chaperoning or worrying. And then I found this app! I paid for it, then had his teacher and school nurse use it for his info & protocol...and now they use it for other kids at school. Everyone aways has their phone nearby. This app was a no-brainer for me & everyone in our community. Thank you for making it easier for us & for giving me that extra peace of mind!
LOVE this app!
Finally, a GREAT app for parents and for anyone with a child with allergies! I love how easy it is to use and critical information is at your fingertips. I'm recommending it to all my friends...even those who don't have kids with allergies...because I feel reassured knowing that even at a friend's house, my child will be safer!
Great app for parents!
This fills a super-important need. Allerpal allows parents to share their children's' allergy information and reaction protocol with coaches and other care providers. Aweskme idea and very easy to use.
- Dandelion Technology, LLC
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015, Dandelion Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Share Feature Non-Consumable Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.