Alliance: Air War
By Art of the State LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Just see the screens and video. If by then we don't have you, come for the story... :)
"We should make a flight sim." "Yeah, yeah we really should."
So began our journey to bring you the most photorealistic, high intensity, historically-sweeping flight simulator ever developed for mobile and Apple TV platforms...
ALLIANCE: AIR WAR
- Fly through the sky and fight through miles of gorgeous 3D volumetric clouds in your airplane at breakneck speeds. Infinitely dense and perfectly rendered. Lose the enemy or just daydream in rich cloud banks never before seen in a realtime video game.
- Dogfight online or against hordes of enemy fighter planes and ships with machineguns, rockets, Vulcan cannons, and guided missiles.
- Span decades of air combat development from the fighter props of World War II to the 5th generation multirole fighter jets of tomorrow. And soon, we'll cover the entire history of combat aviation and airplanes- from turn of the century flight to every next generation fighter aircraft in the world. Currently available:
- F6F Hellcat
- A6M Zero
- P-40 Warhawk
- P-38 Lightning
- Supermarine Seafire / Spitfire
- F4U Corsair
- P-51 Mustang
- F/A-18 Hornet
- J-8II Finback
- Tornado ADV F3
- F-5 Tiger
- F-16 Falcon
- F-14 Tomcat
- F-15 Eagle
- F-35 Lightning II
- FA-50 Golden Eagle
- J-10 Firebird
- F/A-18 Super Hornet
- J-15 Flying Shark
- J-31 Gyrflacon
- Su-33 Flanker D
- Eurofighter Typhoon 2000
- F-22 Raptor
- Earn Alliance Credits to upgrade your planes' flying dynamics, engines, armor, weaponry, and payload capacities.
- 6 different game modes to test your air combat pilot skills- Dogfighting, Fleet Attack, Fleet Defense, Attack the Ace, Assassination, and Free Flight.
- Leaderboards to rank yourself against the world's top aces.
Free to play, free to soar. We guarantee you've never before seen anything like Alliance on phones, tablets, or Apple TV!
"Yep, we made it."
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Terrain levels!!!
- New era- 1980s!!!
- Improved HUD text
- Adjusted sun settings for better visuals
- Modified some plane stats for greater accuracy
- Various smaller bug fixes and enhancements
Good Game! Add More Please!
Overall this game is really “filling”, and fulfills all most of my expectations. The graphics are like what it says in the description: photorealistic. There are no ads in game to disturb your gameplay (in my experience), and it is a really smooth game.
Although right now the game is good enough, I would really want more content and missions, though I know they would be coming in future updates. It would really improve the game if you could add historical campaigns (for the time periods that actually happened, like WW2), bombs that you can drop from planes, ground forces like tanks and infantry that you can support or fight, carriers and landing strips that you can return to in order to repair, and/or switch planes, and finally, an improved multiplayer feature, as the current one is pretty laggy. I know I’m asking for a lot, but in my opinion they will really improve the game, and the developers can install them in individual updates instead of a massive one. In all, this game is really awesome and it’s a great addition to your games collection.
Great Game. Download it you won’t be disappointed. Do it! Do it Now!
Now it is a bit expensive to upgrade plane lots of money for something that should be natural progression. I will definitely pay a few bucks for the paint jobs (they are all so well done!) once I get the planes I like unlocked. Please developers don’t be greedy and keep it away from pay to win. Something I would pay for is more content. Multiplayer campaigns (let us pick sides and have targets to defend and attack), historical bombing and escort missions (multiplayer in this would be awesome). Stuff of that nature. Please get rid of the gas tank.
My biggest gripe is the rudder. I like using the control pad option don’t want to have to shift the my iPad to get the right angle for guns in WW2 combat. If you can figure out a way for me to control pad that It would help.
Potential beyond words.
This has blown me away. Other simulators have trouble even approaching this level of immersion. The graphics can't be touched by any other simulator. The sound system is perfect. Real life maneuverability was matched almost seamlessly. The dogfighting is so immersive, I forget where I am. And it's absolutely free. Everything can be done for free.
The developers aren't greedy at all, they're helpful, always seeking ways to improve, always putting the experience before money. They clearly are doing what they love. This is what will separate Alliance from all other simulators.
Overall, this is a great flight simulator that no others can touch, with so much more to come. Can't wait for the next update, just to go beyond imagination yet again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Art of the State LLC
- © 2015-2017 Art of the State LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Fuel Purchase (Sale)$0.99
- Large Fuel Purchase (Sale)$2.99
- F-22A Navy Plane (Sale)$9.99
- Medium Fuel Purchase (Sale)$1.99
- F-35C Full Engine Upgrade (Sale)$0.99
- F-35C Full Armor Upgrade (Sale)$0.99
- F-35C Full Missile Damage Upgrade (Sale)$0.99
- Supporter Bronze (Sale)$4.99
- P-51D Navy Plane (Sale)$9.99
- F-35C Black Widow I Skin (Sale)$1.99