Just see the screens and video. If by then we don't have you, come for the story... :)
"We should make a flight sim." "Yeah, yeah we really should."
So began our journey to bring you the most photorealistic, high intensity, historically-sweeping flight simulator ever developed for mobile and Apple TV platforms...
ALLIANCE: AIR WAR
- Fly through the sky and fight through miles of gorgeous 3D volumetric clouds in your airplane at breakneck speeds. Infinitely dense and perfectly rendered. Lose the enemy or just daydream in rich cloud banks never before seen in a realtime video game.
- Dogfight online or against hordes of enemy fighter planes and ships with machineguns, rockets, Vulcan cannons, and guided missiles.
- Span decades of air combat development from the fighter props of World War II to the 5th generation multirole fighter jets of tomorrow. And soon, we'll cover the entire history of combat aviation and airplanes- from turn of the century flight to every next generation fighter aircraft in the world. Currently available:
- Supermarine Seafire / Spitfire
- Tornado ADV F3
- EF 2000
- Earn Alliance Credits to upgrade your planes' flying dynamics, engines, armor, weaponry, and payload capacities.
- 6 different game modes to test your air combat pilot skills- Dogfighting, Fleet Attack, Fleet Defense, Attack the Ace, Assassination, and Free Flight.
- Leaderboards to rank yourself against the world's top aces.
Free to play, free to soar. We guarantee you've never before seen anything like Alliance on phones, tablets, or Apple TV!
"Yep, we made it."
• Monthly subscriptions are offered for access to content
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; the cost of the renewal will be equal to the then-current cost in the app
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service
- Fixes and improvements to multiplayer, graphics, cockpit view, Apple TV, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game! Add More Please!
Overall this game is really “filling”, and fulfills all most of my expectations. The graphics are like what it says in the description: photorealistic. There are no ads in game to disturb your gameplay (in my experience), and it is a really smooth game.
Although right now the game is good enough, I would really want more content and missions, though I know they would be coming in future updates. It would really improve the game if you could add historical campaigns (for the time periods that actually happened, like WW2), bombs that you can drop from planes, ground forces like tanks and infantry that you can support or fight, carriers and landing strips that you can return to in order to repair, and/or switch planes, and finally, an improved multiplayer feature, as the current one is pretty laggy. I know I’m asking for a lot, but in my opinion they will really improve the game, and the developers can install them in individual updates instead of a massive one. In all, this game is really awesome and it’s a great addition to your games collection.
I like how the game updated and added a cockpit the developers are dedicated to making a great airplane game and I can't wait to see the other stuff they're gonna come out with I have a couple of suggestions for ya devs 1: I know that ship collision is coming out soon but I would also like to see airplane collision that would be awesome 2: since I covered collisions I would also like to see more realistic explosions I mean your wing will catch fire and you will spiral down but that isn't satisfying enough I would be cool if it fell apart as it spiraled down or maybe completely explode to pieces.
3: I covered collision and explosions here's a bit more to add make to if you collide with a enemy plane using your wing your wing will fall off or something at least the tip and if you do make it to were the wing falls off make so you have to pull the joystick the other way to balance the plane out like in real life (someone in history did it but I forgot who!) anyhoo yall developers have done a good job oh and thanks for fixing major crash awhile back
Developer Response ,
We just released a fix! Please reconsider this review :)
Really Nice Flying Combat Game
I just purchased a week ago and still getting used to the game. So far not hard to play and understand all functions. Great graphics especially in Ultra, flying physics are ok but still reviewing, game play ok too. The app appears to be in Beta, the developers request donations which will increase app capabities and allows for further app upgrades. There is a lot of room for additons, the developers listed areas that they plan on adding to the game. The areas they listed look real good and will make the game excellent. In app purchases not too bad but could get costly if purchaseing new aircraft. Hopefully it wont cost much in future upgrades.
It would be nice if the fighter jet could roll all the way over but not an issue. The views are good. Adding a touch control to tilt steering would helpful. On my Ipad pro the jets lag slighty when tilting the ipad, but again not major but I will continue to play and see if I missed anything. Overall great game with enourmous potential and I will continue to play. DEVELOPERS please add the addtions you plan soon. Thanks
- Art of the State LLC
- 282.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015-2017 Art of the State LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Small Fuel Purchase (Sale) $0.99
- Large Fuel Purchase (Sale) $2.99
- F-22A Navy Plane (Sale) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.