Alliant Mobile Banking
By Alliant Credit Union
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Alliant Mobile App makes it easy for you to manage your finances on the go, with only the tap of a finger. It’s quick, convenient and all-around smarter banking! Tap. Bank. Smile.
Use your existing Alliant Online Banking login to get started or, if you’re a first time user, create your login credentials right from the app.
Use the Alliant Mobile App to:
• Deposit checks instantly
• Securely check account balances and view recent banking activity
• See transaction history, including credit card transactions
• Transfer money between accounts and set up external accounts
• Report cards lost or stolen with our tap to call feature
• Pay monthly bills and set up new payees
• Find ATMs in our 80,000 surcharge-free network as well as ATMs that accept deposits
• Create, receive and respond to secure messages
• Keep track of your finances via powerful personal financial management tool
Highlighted mobile app features include:
• Fingerprint authentication. Log in to the app with the touch of a finger
• Balance preview. View your balance prior to logging in.
• Customization. Easily reorder your accounts
• Built-in help. Find the answers you need instantly
Alliant Mobile Banking works with devices using Version – iOS – 9.0 & 10.0
Checking accounts: There are no limits on the number of transfers you can make in a calendar month.
Savings accounts: You can make up to six total transfers to another account or a third party in a calendar month per federal regulations. We may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limits; we may also assess fees, suspend or close your account.
All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device.
• Location permissions are needed to determine your location in order to find ATMs.
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks.
Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Alliant’s Mobile Check Deposit Service is subject to eligibility. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only. There is no charge from Alliant to use the mobile app, but message and data rates may apply.
Surcharge-free ATMs include: Alliant-owned ATMs and ATMs that are part of the Alliance One, Allpoint, CO-OP Network, Credit Union 24, CU Here and Publix Presto networks. Transactions performed at other ATMs may be subject to the ATM owner’s surcharge fee. Not all ATMs accept deposits.
All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant’s Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Thanks to your feedback, we have added several enhancements in this release to improve your mobile banking experience:
- Full support for Apple’s Face ID and the iPhone X
- Ability to see joint/linked accounts and transfer funds to these accounts
- Access to check your ATM Rebate status
- Travel Notification set up
Not sure how to rate, but wanted
To provide feedback. Things were fine two, three weeks ago, worked really well on my 6S. Tried using it again last week and yesterday. Now I can't use TouchID, I have to answer security questions every time, and I can't see my answers to those questions because the keyboard covers the answer area. Would have given it five stars three weeks ago, now I'd give it one
Updated to iPhone X and Face ID support quickly (for a banking app, at least). App is simple and works great!
Face ID doesn’t work in this app. Have set it up 15 times: never logs me in. The only app with this problem. Trying to submit a message to report a problem also doesn’t work. Barely working app. This is the only forum to connect that works.