Getting tired of using tons of apps doing the same activities every day? Alloy is the only solution to simplify your life - you can do almost everything in one app on a tap.
Alloy is all about automating your day-to-day activities. Whether you just need to launch an app or automate many repetitive and complex tasks - Alloy makes it simple and handy with just one click. So, if you need to post today's photos with added watermark to Facebook, send canned to someone, save and track your parking place and time, etc. - just create corresponding actions and use them again and again.
Alloy is suitable for any user. No matter who you are, a newbie, or an experienced user, you will find Alloy handy and fun to play with. Newbies can easily make simple actions in minutes just by combining several tasks together. Experienced users can build more sophisticated actions using loops, conditional operators, Web Services etc.
If you experience any difficulties using Alloy or building your actions - just reach out to the Support. Our Support team is always ready to help you! With the right set of instructions and help, you will be able to create your own actions that would make you feel like a true Master of Actions. Open up your mind and release your inside genius!
Alloy combines the best of two worlds:
● Advanced launcher with dynamic favorites based on your habits, location, and usage statistics.
● Sophisticated workflow engine, which allows to build actions utilizing REST Web Services, system and Cloud services, installed apps, etc.
Sample actions that Alloy can do with just one click are:
● post today's photos with added watermark to Facebook
● calculate a tip
● send group SMS and email
● send canned SMS to someone
● save parking place and setup a reminder to leave
● find the best pizza place around on Yelp
● upload new photos to Dropbox and send links of them by email
● convert EUR to USD using Convertible
● navigate to certain location using Google Map
You can either use ready-to-use actions from built-in Action Directory or build your own actions using simple yet powerful action editor. Alloy allows you to create custom Action that will meet your specific needs and desires. You can customize your background, layout, colors, folders, and so much more! If you are ready to create your first customized Action, take a look at our “Alloy Getting Started Guide” or ask our Support Team any questions that may help you.
Alloy eliminates the need to browse through several pages full of apps to find an app or action to launch - dynamic Favorites provide you just with the right set of needed apps and actions based on your habits, location, and usage statistics.
You can even use Alloy Favorites right from any other apps by employing Alloy Widget. Just pull-down the Notification Center, navigate to the Alloy Widget and tap to a desired action to launch it.
Take some time to teach Alloy about your needs and let Alloy greatly improve your life by automating your day-to-day activities!
- Siri Shortcuts support:
∙ New background and foreground Siri Shortcuts
∙ New Siri Workflow
∙ New "Siri Result" task
∙ Updated actions to support Siri
- iOS 12 support
- New Photo/Video Chooser for "Choose Photos" and "Choose Videos" tasks
- Links to detailed announcements in the "What's New" view
- Streamlined action's context menu
- Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Alloy: useful and effortless
Alloy, in a short time, has become indispensable. Easy to use, a UI that is flexible, a UX that is pleasing; Alloy should rise above other similar apps. Perhaps the best of Alloy is the tech team! They provided a brilliant solution before the app developer had responded to my questions.
Alloy, essential launcher and workflow app, smooth, easy to use and responsive tech support. Some of the best help I have received.
Thank you Alloy team.
Too difficult to use
I used to program computers for a living for a few decades and I find I cannot navigate the actions to learn how to modify them (say, to change the clock from Cupertino to my home location, or to change a stock quote from Microsoft to some other stock) or create my own actions.
A detailed tutorial of these subjects would go a long way to making it usable to non-programmers. Video tutorials would be another way to go.
We appreciate your feedback! Alloy provides you extensive help topics for all the aspects of running and designing actions and workflows.
When in app: You can get help in almost any screen by taping the Help button. Or you can access various help resources in the "Settings | Help" screen:
- "Introduction": shows a short presentation that covers major aspects of app use
- "Install Sample Actions": installs sample actions to showcase major areas of automation
- "Help Topics": shows the help topics for everything Alloy could provide
- "Integration with Alloy": shows how to integrate Alloy with other apps
- "Feedback": sends feedback by email
- "Support": opens Alloy's support site in the Web Browser
- "Website":opens Alloy's Web site in the Web Browser
- "About": shows version copyright and credits
Please contact us at email@example.com to get answers for any questions.
Useful, but has a bad desing
This application seems very good, but it fails in the design. The design is ugly and you do not want to use it. If you improve the design (please, you have to redesing the folders), and also improve the design of the interface, it would be a 5-star app. Nowadays design is very important, you can not leave it apart.
We appreciate your feedback! You can tweak many things in UI to meet your taste: change background or wallpaper, make icons square, make folders translucent etc. Please contact our support if you like to share your thoughts in greater details.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.