Remote control for Netflix, YouTube, ALLPlayer, VLC, WMP, KM Player, Power Point and other by your iPhone or iPad.
Sit back in your armchair with a remote control (iPhone) in your hand and watch without constantly approaching your computer.
NOTE: Remote works with PC players after installation aditional program on PC. Link to download is below in description.
Remote controller can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control and:
- ability to send to your iPhone (iPad) any files (such as images, audio, video)
- ability to control player via the Internet - Wi-Fi is not necessary
- iPhone as a touchpad
- ability to use your iPhone as a remote keyboard
- available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
- ability to disable PC at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and iPhone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your iPhone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above via Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
- ALLPlayer Group sp. z o.o.
- 52.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ALLPlayer Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Turn off the ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.