Allrecipes Dinner Spinner
By All Recipes, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the most amazing Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app yet! Designed to delight, Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner has been reinvented as the most popular food-focused social app with a community of more than 30 million home cooks who play a part in helping cooks discover and share the joy of home cooking.
The latest version of the app is better than ever:
• Feed: Personalized for you and gets smarter with every recipe you save and make; and each cook you follow.
• Improved search options: Search by keyword, ingredients to include/exclude as well as by dietary need & ready in time.
• Swipe: Swipe right on recipes, to quickly view more recipes you will love.
• Favorites and Collections: Save your favorite recipes for quick access anywhere and create, organize and share recipe collections to make finding favorite recipes a snap.
• Cook with what’s on sale: See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you! We’ll also suggest a recipe when you walk into a store (select stores).
• Step-by-step cooking videos: More than 1000 mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions and you can skip to the parts you want to see quickly (Tablet).
• Sharing: I Made It feature makes it super easy to brag about your cooking triumphs with friends – on Allrecipes, and in your Facebook feed.
• Cook’s profiles: Everything you’ve created, saved and made… in one convenient place.
• Shopping list: Just tap to add entire recipes or ingredients to your shopping list.
• Updated, streamlined design that’s the same across your phone, tablet and PC.
What's New in Version 6.2
•Today Widget serves up delicious daily dinner inspiration just for you
•Spotlight Search displays your most recently viewed recipes to save you time
•Handoff lets you easily transfer a recipe from your iPhone to iPad (or any IOS device)
•3D Touch makes accessing popular tasks super-fast (requires iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone 7)
•Touch feedback when you save a recipe (requires iPhone 7)
Using about 4 yrs - love it - no more books - better every year
Slowly getting rid of space taking books. This app is the solution. Add your own recipes; learn from others; save favorites; it creates your grocery list for you - what more could you want need. Oh - I guess if I could scan the recipe, it could read and add it, and I did not have to type it in - right. But they have improved it every year I have had it so I could see them getting that function in this app. When I first started using it - there was no app-created grocery list, no folders to organize your favorites in - although you could favorite recipes, and no search function - there was just a spinner. Now it has all those things so as the technology becomes more available - I would expect them to adopt it to improve the app b/c that is what they have done thus far. And each improvement has been seamless for me as a user - I think they only do it if they can do it right. The grocery list will even identify stores near you where items in the list are on sale and tell you the sale.
One of my most used apps. Love it!
I've used the Allrecipes app for years and love it! I have many old favorites and am still finding tempting new recipes to try. Allrecipes has excellent search and save features, it easily adjusts ingredients to the number of portions you need, and can even create a shopping list for you. The comments following each recipe often offer tweaks and variations that can be very helpful, and you can upload your own recipes as well. This app is perfect for people with little cooking experience because there are so many easy recipes to try, most with video instructions. New cooks will quickly discover just how creative they really are as they save more and more delicious recipes to their favorites list. More experienced chefs will easily be able to expand their offerings as well. Many thanks to the developers and contributors of this app! Highly recommended!
Simply the very best recipe app
I've tried many other apps and sites for my recipes but none compare to All Recipes. The interface is so intuitive and the way you can store the little things you do to change a recipe is one of the things that sets it apart from the rest.
I like the way you can indicate that you have made the recipe. Also the way you can search is so useful. It is hard to pick the features of search that are most valuable. I can say my personal favorites include: by specific ingredient, by category (i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc.), by type of food (meat, fish, etc.), by what's in the pantry. Also the way it allows sorting.
Being able to easily share recipes is great as well. I often have folks say they loved what I made and want the recipe. It couldn't be simpler to do so. Finally I love being able to use my iPhone, iPad or my computer.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: All Recipes
- © 2015 Allrecipes.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Get Grilling!Free
- Winner Winner Simple Dinners$0.99
- Paleo Cooking Primer$0.99