Allrecipes Dinner Spinner
By All Recipes, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the most amazing Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app yet! Designed to delight, Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner has been reinvented as the most popular food-focused social app with a community of more than 30 million home cooks who play a part in helping cooks discover and share the joy of home cooking.
The latest version of the app is better than ever:
• Feed: Personalized for you and gets smarter with every recipe you save and make; and each cook you follow.
• Improved search options: Search by keyword, ingredients to include/exclude as well as by dietary need & ready in time.
• Swipe: Swipe right on recipes, to quickly view more recipes you will love.
• Favorites and Collections: Save your favorite recipes for quick access anywhere and create, organize and share recipe collections to make finding favorite recipes a snap.
• Cook with what’s on sale: See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you! We’ll also suggest a recipe when you walk into a store (select stores).
• Step-by-step cooking videos: More than 1000 mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions and you can skip to the parts you want to see quickly (Tablet).
• Sharing: I Made It feature makes it super easy to brag about your cooking triumphs with friends – on Allrecipes, and in your Facebook feed.
• Cook’s profiles: Everything you’ve created, saved and made… in one convenient place.
• Shopping list: Just tap to add entire recipes or ingredients to your shopping list.
• Updated, streamlined design that’s the same across your phone, tablet and PC.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
Bug fixes and app improvements
App style has changed
Don't get me wrong, this is my go to app to look up recipes. However, the home page has changed drastically over the past few months. It used to bring up new and different recipes each day, making me want to check it daily to see what they came up with. Now the home page features the same recipes over and over and features recipes that i searched for, i.e.; scallops or cookies. So then your home page will only have those recipes. It's frustrating and I have used this app less and less using Pinterest or google search to find recipes. It also features, on your home page, people that you share the same interest with as far as recipes go. If I wanted to know who shared my interest with a recipe I'd just look at the reviewers and like their page. Also annoying. Please oh please revert back to sporadically using random recipes on a daily basis so I can explore new options.
Also what's new, is when you heart a recipe it makes you put it into a category. This is annoying because sometimes I may put a recipe in one category then when I want to look for that recipe I can't remember what category it's in. Please take this away or at least have the option to not have to put it in a category.
Other than that I love the reviews, the ease of the search bar and how the recipe is entered into the app.
The best tool for cooking
I'm blown away by this app! For starters I've found so many great recipes on here that has really taken me to a whole new place as the cook in my house. I now make pizza, bread, pasta, cookies ... you name it from scratch and I've gotten rave reviews from my family. It's so simple to add things to your favorites and the community is excellent with the feedback given to tweak certain recipes. I Never leave reviews but I finally gave in with the shopping list feature. You can simply add all ingredients from a recipe to your shopping list, it has made my trips to the grocery store sooo much more efficient. I used to use notepad on my phone or just go off the top of my head, but not anymore! They also show you if the items are on sale at a store close to you. This app truly is amazing and it's literally the only tool you'll ever need when it comes to cooking. Way better than food network.
Go to recipe collective!
I use this app on countless occasions. I have recipes saved from years past and it has helped me to create some truly memorable meals, breads, sides, and desserts too.
I always get a kick out of reading the top rated recipe reviews- most folks are like- I love this recipe but I changed this this and this and it was perfect! So... in essence they changed the recipe the person shared totally. Though sometimes when looking to substitute the forgotten at the store ingredients- you occasionally happen upon an alternative trick to make do-
Thank you to everyone who contributes to this app. It's great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: All Recipes
- © 2015 Allrecipes.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.