Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When the vital components of the EHR are intuitive and accessible, the clinical experience is transformed and adoption is accelerated. Allscripts Wand™ is the native iPad® application for Enterprise and Professional EHR -- coupling the latest in tablet technology with the latest in user-experience innovation for a revolutionary approach to how you practice medicine.
With a workflow and graphical interface that is intuitive and easy to use, Wand allows clinicians to:
• Add or update clinical information for a patient (vitals, allergies, history, immunizations, problems, medications)
• Review an appointment list, and indicate current patient status and location
• Quickly access patient summary information with drill-down access to details when necessary
• Experience a longitudinal, all-in-one timeline view of patient information (lab results, medications, vitals, and more)
• Capture chief complaints
• ePrescribe with electronic transmission to pharmacies and drug interaction checking for safe prescriptions
• Resolve tasks and respond to messages
Wand is the ideal mobile solution for:
• Physicians who are not currently documenting in the exam room
• Physicians who wish to review a patient’s chart prior to entering the exam room, but will access the EHR with a docked computer in the exam room
• Clinical staff with intake responsibilities
• Physicians requesting access to the ambulatory clinical record outside of the clinic walls
Further enhancements and functionality will be available later this year.
Wand is compatible for users of:
• Enterprise EHR v. 11.2 and higher
• Professional EHR v. 9.2.2 and higher
You will need the appropriate licenses for Enterprise EHR, Professional EHR and Wand.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
What's New in Version 0.0.247
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 0.0.247
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stanley Crane
- © Copyright 2013 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.