Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When the vital components of the EHR are intuitive and accessible, the clinical experience is transformed and adoption is accelerated. Allscripts Wand™ is the native iPad® application for Enterprise and Professional EHR -- coupling the latest in tablet technology with the latest in user-experience innovation for a revolutionary approach to how you practice medicine.
With a workflow and graphical interface that is intuitive and easy to use, Wand allows clinicians to:
• Add or update clinical information for a patient (vitals, allergies, history, immunizations, problems, medications)
• Review an appointment list, and indicate current patient status and location
• Quickly access patient summary information with drill-down access to details when necessary
• Experience a longitudinal, all-in-one timeline view of patient information (lab results, medications, vitals, and more)
• Capture chief complaints
• ePrescribe with electronic transmission to pharmacies and drug interaction checking for safe prescriptions
• Resolve tasks and respond to messages
Wand is the ideal mobile solution for:
• Physicians who are not currently documenting in the exam room
• Physicians who wish to review a patient’s chart prior to entering the exam room, but will access the EHR with a docked computer in the exam room
• Clinical staff with intake responsibilities
• Physicians requesting access to the ambulatory clinical record outside of the clinic walls
Further enhancements and functionality will be available later this year.
Wand is compatible for users of:
• Enterprise EHR v. 11.2 and higher
• Professional EHR v. 9.2.2 and higher
You will need the appropriate licenses for Enterprise EHR, Professional EHR and Wand.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
What's New in Version 0.0.247
Not an app that is going to increase the productivity of primary care providers. This app shows very little intuitive features like most Allscripts products. This coming from a more than 15 year user of Allscripts EHR Pro. Allscripts has become nothing more than a poorly designed Excel program for bean counters. This app is just another failed promise to medical providers!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 0.0.247
- Size: 141 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stanley Crane
- © Copyright 2013 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.