With the allSecure app, you can remotely monitor and control your home or business security system with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from anywhere!
...all with NO MONTHLY SERVICE FEES!
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• See your security system overall status
• View door, window, and motion detector zones
• View the time since doors, windows, etc were last "tripped"
• Supports both local network connections and remote connections as well (with router configuration)
• Name each zone for easy identification
• Easy Automatic configuration mode
• Partition support for highest versatility
• Enhanced Arming modes and Commands (available for EVL-4, EVL-3 and EVL-2DS)
• Multiple Location support
• Kiosk mode
• iPhone X, XR, and XS support
• Much more!
• DSC Powerseries systems: 1616, 1832, 1864, 1555, 1555MX, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864) using a TL150, EVL-4, EVL-3, or EVL-2DS module.
• Honeywell Vista series: Vista 20P, 21iP, 15P, 10P, 128P, 250P using a EVL-4 or EVL-3 module.
Note: This app requires the installation of a DSC TL150, EnvisaLink 4 (EVL-4), EnvisaLink 3 (EVL-3), or EnvisaLink 2DS (EVL-2DS) Internet module for connecting your DSC or Honeywell security system to your local network/router.
• New Feature - Additional Enhanced Commands (available for EVL-4, EVL-3 and EVL-2DS).
• Bug fixes and UI enhancements.
• iOS 12 support (iOS 9+ required).
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent product and customer service
I’ve had this app for about five years. My internet provider tightened security on my service which made the app not usable in the remote access mode. Customer service with app (Joel) worked tirelessly to resolve the issue which wasn’t even their fault. It was my internet provider. He knew this and still continue to help me fix the issue. Almost immediate responses every time i had a question. I can’t say enough about the product and customer service.
The app never has glitches or problems. After five years no problems other than my internet provider screwing it up.
Decent control; would like more options
Once setup it works fine. You will have to port forward 4025 to get the remote location to function. I would very much like the option to manually trigger the alarm remotely should my cameras pick up activity and warn me.
Developer Response ,
This functionality has been added in enhanced commands for version 1.8.2 (available for EVL-4, EVL-3 and EVL-2DS). Feel free to contact us at the link on the website if you have any further questions.
App is ok, UI design is terrible
The app works ok, is limited but it does the job, the problem is with the UI, is terrible, I am not a designer but it’s just terrible.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments and feedback. We have heard feedback from many users that tell us that the App is both easy to use and very fast / responsive. Balancing the responsiveness, UI graphics, and layout is very important to us and one of our key goals. We value your feedback and comments so please feel free to contact us at the link provided on the website so we can better understand any areas of concern. We will continue to provide additional UI improvements in future releases, especially as new great features become available on iOS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.