AllSnow Ski Reports, Snow Forecasts, Offline Trail Maps, & GPS Tracker
By AllTrails, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Completely redesigned for the 2012/13 season!
We kidnapped and locked a team of hackers deep inside an undisclosed mountain for the last year to take the #1 Ski Tracking App on iPhone to a whole new level. No we can't tell you where they are located, but what we can tell you is what they have in store will blow your mind. Literally.
Download to instantly access snow conditions, forecasts, powder alerts, and offline trail maps - now supporting 2,000+ ski areas worldwide. Then hit the slopes and track your day at any mountain with the most advanced ski tracker on iPhone.
If you live, breathe, and love winter - download AllSnow twice, tell everyone you know, and then hit the slopes!
Here is everything you can do with AllSnow:
• Snow conditions for 2,000+ ski areas worldwide
• Weather & snow forecasts for every ski area
• Powder Alerts to notify you of recent snowfall
SKI AREA INFO
• Easily locate nearby ski areas using GPS
• High resolution & zoomable trail maps
• Driving directions to get you to the slopes
• Discounted lift tickets for participating resorts
• Hit start to track your entire day on the slopes
• Uses built-in GPS so no cellular signal required
• Stats like runs, vertical drop, top speed & more
• The FIRST & ONLY app with a breakdown of runs by name for 400+ supported ski areas
TOP SECRET (coming soon):
• Buddy tracking to find friends on the slopes
• Compete with friends & others skiers/riders
• And a whole lot more...
NOTE: Make sure you save a mountain resort to your favorites for full offline capabilities.
• GPS Tracker only supported on iPhone 4 & up
• Continued use of the GPS Tracker running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Requires iOS 5.0+
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support, issues, or feature requests.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
The only skiing app you need
I used to have 1 tracking app and about 4 snow report apps, but all snow does everything and does everything better. Tracking is so far ahead of all the other apps, and having a log of runs is awesome. Snow reports seem to come from resorts' websites, but either way they are 100% accurate. Offline trail maps are handy at less familiar mountains w/no cell coverage. This app w/GPS on and tracking used 25% battery for a 9-4 ski day. Looking forward to seeing your friends on the tracker.
Best ski tracking app
I've used SkiTracks for three seasons, but this year I switched to AllSnow, and it is great. The ability to track which runs I've been on is fantastic, and the map is much better than the google satellite image that Ski Tracks uses. Still could use some additional stats, and an even better map overlay would be great too. All said I'm extremely happy with this app.
Track mapping not back
A crappy 2-D map showing runs dies not replace the ability to export data to Google Earth which a lot of had paid 10 dollars for. They took or money and then deleted the service.
When I ski under a chair lift (even just crossing under it) it records it as a trip up the lift and not skiing down a run.
But still. I use the app very time I ski, it's fun to challenge myself on how may runs I can get in (or lift rides)
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 01, 2013
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AllTrails, Inc.
- ©2013 AllTrails, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Resort Access$9.99
- Beaver Creek / Vail$0.99
- Breckenridge / Keystone$0.99
- Copper Mountain$0.99
- Mammoth Mountain$0.99
- Deer Valley$0.99
- Aspen / Snowmass$0.99