De Allstate Insurance Company
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
Wherever you are, you’re in Good Hands with Allstate®
Allstate® Mobile helps you pay bills, report a claim, update your policy information and get roadside & accident support that you can access anywhere anytime.
With the Allstate® Mobile app you can:
• Pay Your Bill – Make or schedule a payment with your bank account or credit/debit card
• View Policy & Auto ID Info – Manage policy details and access, save and send your auto policy ID
• Claims – Start an auto or property claim, check the claim status and message your claim rep. right from the app
• QuickFoto Claim® – Submit damage photos and receive a quick auto claim estimate for qualifying claims
• Get Roadside Help – Contact emergency roadside service when you need help with a flat tire, breakdown and more
• Drivewise® – Check driving performance and progress (enrollees only)
• Find an Agent – Access your agent’s profile or find a nearby agent using your phone’s GPS
• Preference Center – Manage communication preferences (e.g., payment confirmations, Allstate updates, etc.) and update your online profile
• Parking Locator – Find your parked vehicle
• Gas Finder – Find the nearest gas stations
• Check for Recalls – Check for vehicle recalls under your auto policy information
• Allstate Car Buying Service – Link to TrueCar’s car buying service — you may also be eligible for a buyer’s bonus
• Using Drivewise® as part of Allstate® Mobile uses your phone’s GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Novedades de la versión 11.5.1
Reseñas de usuarios
Possibly the worst app I’ve ever used!
I have had nothing but issues with the drivewise function since signing up. Somehow it combined my account with my husband’s even though we each made our own login. Then they had my phone number on his account, and they fixed me to call them bc they wouldn’t allow me to edit any personal information on MY OWN online account! Spent over an hour on the phone, and all they managed to do was put a third driver on my account, and told me I have to use a different email address. Even once that was finally resolved, approximately once a week, it boots both me and my husband randomly out of the app and then makes us activate it again, this losing all of our progress toward the driving goals. It suspiciously seems to happen ever time I’m close to meeting the 10 trip goal as well. I don’t trust you one bit Allstate, and your tech support is garbage. Tonight it’s saying half the features in the app “are offline, but we’re working to fix it.” Fix your app! It’s absurd how awful this app is.
Phil Porter is the reason I have Allstate Auto Ins he’s dependable reliable and not lazy like other employees in Kevin Miller’s Bradenton office for years and years I’ve tried to find Home Owners Ins at the Miller Agency but the puppets always said it wasn’t available. Finally after Phil Porter introduced himself to me he signed me up for a Home Owners Policy that makes sense and I don’t have to deal with the incompetence of women with disinterest in real customer service if I were still in business I would not hire FL girls old women escorts pill poppers and females of any age there’s too much prostitution in FL how nice women cope with the circumstances and a few dirty deputies who offer protection to them enabling them.
When the app works, it’s an alright experience. But about 90% of the time it won’t even let me log in because it says there are connectivity issues. Doesn’t matter how many bars I have, or if I’m on WiFi.
To make it worse, I can’t edit my trips for drivewise online, only through the app, so I have trips where I wasn’t the driver counting against me and I can’t do anything about it.
- Categoría: Finanzas
- Actualizado : 07/11/2017
- Versión: 11.5.1
- Tamaño: 112 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Allstate Insurance Company
- ©2014 Allstate Insurance Company
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.